Pedia's Unofficial 2018 Christmas Event!!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Challenge name: December 21.1

Proof:
5C47E1AE-5CA8-46BF-9D0E-FA2E9520540D.jpeg

Challenge name: December 22.1

Proof:
C595963D-73BA-4441-B91C-863D8FDD8F48.png

Challenge name: December 22.2

Proof: Did you know that Samster loves to give away stuff? Well, it’s true! :p

Challenge name: December 22.3

Proof:
ED233F6F-2950-4053-BB79-DD3A8D09CC1B.jpeg

Challenge name: December 22.4

Proof: Got a cheeky snipe in Fortnite, lol

Challenge name: December 22.5

Proof: Very excited! :D

Challenge name: December 22.6

Proof: I love Marina, and would do anything for her. ;u;

Reactions: Shiny
Updated!

Challenge Name: December 22.1

Proof:
poke.png

Challenge Name: December 22.2

Proof: There was a day your parents put you down and never picked you back up again.

Challenge Name: December 22.4

Proof: I lead a house cleaning operation and my parents didn't even know.

Challenge Name: December 22.5

Proof: Nobody ever taught me how to tie my shoes, and to this day I still don't know how to tie them the normal way. I had to invent my own way of tying my shoes, which is just making a double knot and sticking the laces in between them, then pulling on them to tighten them.

Challenge Name: December 22.6

Proof: I'm having a little trouble really feeling into the spirit, but I'm trying nonetheless. I guess I'm excited to spend the break how I want.

22.3 is coming soon.

Attachments

• stock.png
    stock.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
Challenge Name: December 23.1

Proof: The first bit of Majora's Mask maybe, but other than that I don't know if I've been scared from a Nintendo game. Giygas just wasn't as traumatizing as I thought.

Challenge Name: December 23.2

Proof:
stock.png

Challenge Name: December 23.3

Proof: Eevee was strolling along in the snow. It was the Christmas season, he knew it, but it felt like something should be around here. He had caught wind from a Surskit that he needed to go to the deepest part of the forest by about this time tonight. He had arrived at the location some time ago, and yet he couldn't find anyone or anything of interest.
He had begun to look about with concern that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was pretty dark and snowy. Having convinced himself this was all a cruel prank. He began to walk away when he heard a loud crash and the snow around him lit up. He turned around quickly as his eyes adjusted to the brightness.

Before him stood a mighty tree decorated with the greatest of lights! The other Pokémon jumped to him and wished him a Merry Christmas.

Decembers 23.4 and 23.5 are coming soon.

Challenge name: December 23.1

Proof: Probably the death screen for the prototype of Luigi’s Mansion. Those of you who have seen it know what I mean.

Challenge name: December 23.2

Proof:
335346CA-AF29-4172-89A7-9E662D8E3C66.png

Challenge name: December 23.3

Proof:
Once upon a time, there was an Eevee named Crystal. She loved to romp and play, and she was getting to the age where she needed to find a potential mate. Unlike other Pokémon, once Eevees find a life partner, they never separate, and live happily forever. She was always fascinated with the idea of love, and always wished every night that the next day would be the day that she found her forever Eevee. However, the next day, she was always disappointed. Then, one day, she saw... him. He was a very good looking Eevee, that was for sure. She gulped when she noticed the biggest factor about his appearance. He was a Shiny Eevee! Just like her. She gazed at her own silvery coat, not believing that she found another just like herself. No one just happened to find a Shiny Eevee on a walk one day! She seized the opportunity, and struck up a conversation with him. She learned that his name was Exler, and that he was very fond of dandelions. She decided right that minute that she would find a way to charm him, and marry him one day. She sighed to herself, eager to get started.

To be continued...

Challenge name: December 23.4

Proof:
36233DA9-D1C1-4112-A685-135D7BC80756.jpeg

Challenge name: December 23.5

Proof:
154225D5-E39C-4FD0-88DA-796538750008.jpeg

Reactions: AricAttack and Shiny
Challenge name: December 22.3

Proof:
20181223_001923.jpg

Challenge name: December 23.4

Proof:
20181223_002544.jpg

Challenge name: December 23.5

Proof:
20181223_001923.jpg

Proof:
Once upon a time, there was an Eevee named Crystal. She loved to romp and play, and she was getting to the age where she needed to find a potential mate. Unlike other Pokémon, once Eevees find a life partner, they never separate, and live happily forever. She was always fascinated with the idea of love, and always wished every night that the next day would be the day that she found her forever Eevee. However, the next day, she was always disappointed. Then, one day, she saw... him. He was a very good looking Eevee, that was for sure. She gulped when she noticed the biggest factor about his appearance. He was a Shiny Eevee! Just like her. She gazed at her own silvery coat, not believing that she found another just like herself. No one just happened to find a Shiny Eevee on a walk one day! She seized the opportunity, and struck up a conversation with him. She learned that his name was Exler, and that he was very fond of dandelions. She decided right that minute that she would find a way to charm him, and marry him one day. She sighed to herself, eager to get started.

To be continued...

I would actually love to read the competed story. This is pretty good!

Reactions: Shiny and Samster
I would actually love to read the competed story. This is pretty good!
Thank you so much! ;u;

I might complete it one day... :eyes:

Reactions: Shiny and Aura Knight
Challenge Name: December 17.2
proof: pokemon emerald

Challenge Name: December 18.4
proof: done
Challenge Name: December 19.2
proof: my pc controller
Challenge Name: December 20.2
proof: my brother being angry ...wich happened a lot
Challenge Name: December 20.3
proof: smash bros brawl,back when it was the newest smash game
Challenge Name: December 21.4
proof: buy a litte indie game

Challenge: Dec. 23.1.
Proof: It has to be the time when you spot the Ultimate Chimera in Brawl and or the bathroom in Mother 3.
Challenge: Dec. 23.2.
Proof:
Trash Stocking.png
Challenge: Dec. 23.3.
Proof:
Every year in Pokeville on Christmas day a Pokémon from the royal family of Dedede has a big feast and is given the choice to evolve into whatever Pokémon they want granted they can evolve into it. However, the Phantom Thieves are planning to steal all the evolutionary items on Christmas Eve and the royal child Benny does not was to evolve anyways so I guess this party is gonna be for nothing. Enough with the Narrator giving the backstory. Let's get to the juicy meat and potatoes, I mean the plot.
"I don't like it. I don't wanna evolve. I was shiny for a reason. To show that I'm special regardless of whether I evolve or not and we can just have a big celebration over the fact that I am shiny you know?" Benny said.
"I don't like it either. It's like the royal family is so full of themselves, and they never give away those evolutionary items to the poor either. If I had my hands on them I'd take 'em and give 'em away", Benny's friend Daniel the Sneasel said. "But the stones are gonna be coming in by express carriage and there will be security. You know what? I bet I can still take them though. I mean I've done it one other time in a nearby town."
"You'd do that for me? I don't want you to get into trouble but I'd like for you to do that."
"Anything to give Christmas more meaning."
To be continued?
Challenge: Dec. 23.4.
Proof:
Dog.jpg
Challenge: Dec. 23.5.
Proof:
SomethingPurple .jpg

Last edited:
Challenges updated! These are the final challenges, except for tomorrow, which there will be 1 challenge. Check back around 10PM PST to see it!

Reactions: Samster
Challenge Name: December 24.4
Proof: If it comes to the best thing this year, it just happened today, because my parents gave me a new phone :)

Challenge name: December 24.1

Proof:
180E2994-DBB6-4786-9F49-D0A75D055423.png

Challenge name: December 24.2

Proof: Done!

Challenge name: December 24.4

Proof: In April, I got my shiny new iPad, which I use literally every single day. So, probably that. ^^

Challenge name: December 24.5

Proof: A battle to the death! :eyes2:

Challenge name: December 24.6

Proof:
D749904C-C18C-486A-9E7F-94473D9B8708.jpeg

Challenge name: December 24.7

Proof: Basically, I’m giving my older brother a DLC pack for Fortnite, lol
70ADDE71-BE01-4F08-985D-48D49AB96E33.jpeg

Challenge name: December 20.1

Proof:
img_20181224_011432_hdr-jpg.19001

Challenge name: December 20.2

Proof: When I drawing one day on my bed, an actual snake slithered down the bunk, and touched my foot. ;~; I couldn't stop shaking for a good half hour

Challenge name: December 20.3

Proof: Anything. Literally anything since we don't usually get presents on Christmas. :hilarious: Most things we buy by ourselves on that day. :p

Challenge name: December 20.4

Proof: There was once a time when I was about in my teens when I went to the hospital with my aunt for a checkup ( Don't worry, it wasn't anything serious. Just a routine thing ), and I saw this student nurse there. Didn't think much of it, so I continued playing my 3ds along with my sis. When it was time to go, we went to the elevator, but as we piled in, I noticed the nurse was looking at me, smiling. Like, what? Teen P2 was confoosed as heck cuz noticing girls for the first few times is super weird. And being smiled at by one kinda makes you feel weird. As the doors of the elevator began to close, the student nurse waved. And not like a 'Hiya!' wave. Like the: 'Hey, there~' one. And oof, I felt weird for the rest of the day. .-. Past stories with P2, lol. :'D

Challenge name: December 21.1

Proof:
img_20181224_011329_hdr-jpg.19002

Challenge name: December 21.2

Proof: While my family doesn't do most of anything on Christmas, one thing we do if we can is drive around and look at the lights others set up. o/

Challenge name: December 21.3

Proof:
img_20181224_011603_hdr-jpg.19003

Challenge name: December 21.4

Proof: I'd use it either for the season pass for smash Ultimate for my siblings, or use it on Hollow Knight.

Challenge name: December 22.1

Proof:
img_20181224_015141_hdr-jpg.19004

Challenge name: December 22.2

Proof: Did you know that by beating Break the Target records on Smash64 unlocked Luigi? :eek:

Challenge name: December 22.4

Proof: I stole candy from the store when I was little, and never told my folks about it. :x

Challenge name: December 22.5

Proof: Honestly? I'm not too excited because we barely do anything for it. But hey, that could change, so yeah. \o/

Challenge name: December 22.6

Proof: I bury my face in a pillow if someone flatters me online. >///<"

Challenge name: December 23.1

Proof: ReDeads. It was always ReDeads. ;w;

Challenge name: December 23.2

Proof:
img_20181224_011726_hdr-jpg.19005

Proof: One day, Eevee stared up at the sky. What was on his mind? What would he be when he evolved: A Flareon? Vaporeon? Jolteon? Espeon? Umbreon? Leafeon? Or maybe even a Sylveon?? It was really hard to decide for the young pup. All of his friends excitedly talked about what it meant to evolve, and what they'd do when it was time to do so. For Eevee, however, it was very perplexing. Most of his friends had two evolutions, but for his kind, he could only choose one path, and, like every evolution, there was no going back. The thought kind of scared him because he loved being who he was. Would he still be able to play? Or would he start hunting and scavenging like his mama to keep himself fed? Just then, he heard the call of his mother, a Flareon. Soon the thoughts vanished as he ran to her side. Whatever happens, it wasn't happening now. He should just concentrate on being Eevee, and what does that mean? Washing his face before eating lunch. :3

Challenge Name: December 24.2
proof: done
Challenge Name: December 24.5
proof: maybe you can give me the prize
just MAYYYBE

Challenge Name: December 24.1

Proof:
present.png

Challenge Name: December 24.2

Proof: Done.

Challenge Name: December 24.3

Proof:
toad.png

Challenge Name: December 24.4

Proof: I went to Disneyland during the summer. Now that I was older I was able to take advantage of many opportunities to get a full experience.

Challenge Name: December 24.5

Proof: Well, we could do an appeal, solve challenges unique to each person in the tie or, if everyone has it, we could settle it in a game of Smash on the 3DS.

Challenge Name: December 24.6

Proof:
20181224_143609.jpg

Challenge Name: December 24.7

Proof: This is the package the gift came in. Rather than wrapping up the box and putting it under the tree I'm going to put the contents of the box next to someone's stocking tonight. Since my siblings are users on this site, though inactive, I will not say the contents nor the giftee.

20181224_143745.jpg

Okay we got 2 more challenges for Christmas! Get any unfinished challenges done before the 28th! :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Reactions: Aura Knight and Samster
Challenge Name: Christmas Day Challenge 1

Proof: Merry Christmas!

I'll finish the last challenge tomorrow...on Christmas day!

Challenge name: Christmas Day Challenge 1

Proof: Merry Christmas!

Back