Pedia's Unofficial 2018 Christmas Event!!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Challenge: Dec. 24.1.
Proof:
Trash Present.png
Challenge: Dec. 24.2.
Proof: Done. https://nintenpedia.com/forum/members/starry-wintry.22717/
Challenge: Dec. 24.3.
Proof:
Toad.png
Challenge: Dec. 24.4.
Proof: The best thing that happened to me this year was watching all the great new movies that made me feel inspired.
Challenge: Dec. 24.5.
Proof: Settle it in Smash. Best of 3 on battlefield or omega stages or have a 3 person tourney where the first match is a Bo3 and the last match is a Bo5.
Challenge: Dec. 24.6.
Proof:
Instrument.jpg
Challenge: Dec. 24.7.
Proof:
Gifts.jpg
Challenge: Christmas Day Challenge 1
Proof: Merry Christmas everybody! \:D/

Reactions: Shiny
Challenge Name: Christmas Day Challenge 2

Proof:
20181225_120640.jpg

Proof:
A Gift I Got..jpg

Challenge Name: Christmas Day Challenge 1
proof: merry christmas

Challenge Name: December 24.4
proof: in the last day of classroom in the year, me and the other people in the classroom did 3 tournaments, smash ultimate, tekken 7, and stree figther 5, i won smash and street figther 5 (this one without having playing it never until that day)
Challenge Name: December 22.2
proof: paz ortega spirit in smash gives a bob omb, she died in a metal gear because of a bomb

Challenge Name: December 22.6
proof: i love chocolate:D

Last edited:
Challenge name: December 24.3

Proof:
51AAF348-441C-4E8D-9F8F-B3CB8D27A123.png

Challenge name: Christmas Challenge 2

Proof: Got the Fortnite Deep Freeze DLC from my folks. \o/
6958BA14-31EA-47B6-8910-A2781FCE669B.jpeg

Challenge Name: December 23.1
proof: the mario 64 boo mansion level, mostly the piano
Challenge Name: December 23.5
proof:
IMG_20181226_151053_683.jpg well, the entire wall is purple
proof:
IMG_20181226_150824_690.jpgi got some eshop card witch I used to buy
-atelier arland series
-crypt of the necrodancer
-anima arcane edition

Hey everyone! This Pedia Challenge is officially over! So everyone did a fantastic job with these challenges, and I thank everyone who participated. Big applauds to everyone who did a lot of challenges! Here are everyone's Candy Canes, from least to most.

13 - @Starry Wintry: 3 CC
12 -@Whovian#1: 9 CC
11 - @Zukrad: 12 CC

10 - @Sky: 14 CC
9 - @AricAttack: 17 CC
8 - @Sammybam88: 22 CC
7 - @RadiantRoxra: 33 CC
6 - @3dsCollector: 41 CC
5 - @MasterofHolidayCheer: 48 CC

4 -@FuntimeFoxy: 85 CC
3 -@eonia: 94 CC
2 [email protected]: 121 CC
1 - @Samster Claus: 160 CC
1 - @Artisan: 160 CC
1 - @Aura Knight: 160 CC

Congrats everyone! The CC to PC ratio will be 3 to 1. That means for every 3 CC you got, you will get 1 PC. This is how much PC everyone will be receiving:

Starry Windy: 1 PC
Whovian#1: 3 PC
Zukrad: 4 PC
Sky: 5 PC
AricAttack: 6 PC
Sammybam88: 7 PC
Roxra: 11 PC
3dscollector: 14 PC
MasterofBasics: 16 PC
FuntimeFoxy: 28 PC
eonia: 31 PC
P2.0: 40 PC
Samster: 53 PC
Artisan: 53 PC
Aura Knight: 53 PC

I know it doesn't look like much, put its a whopping 325 PC in total! Sorry it is so little everyone, I would have done more if I could! Later I will send out all this PC to everyone.

I hope you all enjoyed my event! Thanks for participating! I may do another one next year! :D

--------------------------------

THIS IS FOR JUST @Samster Claus , @Aura Knight , AND @Artisan !!! NO ELSE CAN DO THIS EXCEPT FOR THEM!

I said that the winner would get a $5 eShop Card correct? Well there was a slight issue... Samster, Aura Knight, and Artisan all tied! All 3 of them completed every single challenge! How about a huge round of applause for these determined users?

Anyways, I got a little plan to see who gets what. I have two other prizes. One is some Sonic game for steam (thanks to Samster for giving the game!) and the other is a code for Splatoon 2, for Online Jersey and Online Squidkid V Shoes.

If you are first place, you get the $5 eShop card! If you are second place, you get the Sonic Steam game! And if you are third, you get the Splatoon 2 code!

So how are we deciding? Samster, Aura Knight, and Artisan all will be doing AS MANY pushups as they can in one go. Rules are simple: You cannot take any breaks at all. That means you must do as many as you can without stopping. You must do them 100% properly. No knees or lazy pushups. I really need to trust you so do not cheat. You will feel awful if you do cheat then win. If you do cheat though, then you are just terrible.

So do as many pushups as you virtually can. Then PRIVATELY tell me in a PM saying how many you did. Samster, Aura Knight, and Artisan all will not know how many each other did at all, so you . You have until December 31 at around 7PM pst to do them and tell me. Then at that time I will reveal the winners and send out the prizes. If you did not do them or tell me, you will automatically be last place. I hope you have fun, you three, and may the best man win!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster
OK so @Aura Knight @Samster and @Artisan all did their pushups. The results are...

3. Artisan: 20 pushups
2. Aura Knight: 40 pushups
1. Samster: 85 pushups

So that means Samster wins! 85 pushups is a lot. You said you threw up after too? Thats dedication right there.

That means Artisan will be receiving the Splatoon 2 Code! Aura Knight will be receiving this Sonic Steam game! And Samster will be getting the $5 eShop card!

Check your Nintenpedia inboxes for your code! I hope they all work well and you enjoy them!

Again, thank you for participating is this event!

Reactions: Samster
OK so @Aura Knight @Samster and @Artisan all did their pushups. The results are...

3. Artisan: 20 pushups
2. Aura Knight: 40 pushups
1. Samster: 85 pushups

So that means Samster wins! 85 pushups is a lot. You said you threw up after too? Thats dedication right there.

That means Artisan will be receiving the Splatoon 2 Code! Aura Knight will be receiving this Sonic Steam game! And Samster will be getting the $5 eShop card!

Check your Nintenpedia inboxes for your code! I hope they all work well and you enjoy them!

Again, thank you for participating is this event!
I WON!!?!?!?!

BIUCVDHICIUDBWGDYIDFYISBIYFSYDIGSOFVIEBFYGBDPKSHVHGAYIFDVSAHVDUOBDVIDVDGDUIQFDYOQWDVYOQWCDIQSHVDUOQDGVHQJDFQYP DQUODVQHIWFDGQUIBDQ*YDBQUDVBWUOFV DIOBCIDWHGHCNIWBNI

Reactions: AricAttack
Cool.

Thank you for this awesome event! It was a blast.

Reactions: Shiny and Samster
Thanks for hosting it! I may not have won, but at least I made some PC, and had some fun :p

Thanks everyone! I'll send out all the PC tomorrow!

Reactions: Aura Knight and Samster
Back