Perfect Attendance

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
One word.Never. I am always ill at some point however, knock on wood, if I stay healthy for one more week I will recieve a certificate stateing I have been healthy for a term which is a quarter of a year. I have never even accomplished that!

Have you ever had a year (or more) of perfect attendance?

I've been homeschooled up until Junior Year, so perfect attendance is ironic. But even in public/private school, I've missed a few days here and there. I feel that having perfect attendance in college is more difficult, since you ultimately make the choice on a daily basis as to whether or not you want to go to class; sick or not sick. Perfect attendance essentially doesn't seem all that realistic to me lol. xD
Never, perfect attendance is as rare as me as getting a girlfriend ;-;... Always get sick and always have appointments

I've had perfect attendance in grade school but other than that, I didn't get perfect attendance after that. Probably because I was always sick after that and never attended school during those days.

Never, I'd either get sick some days or have at least 1 day when I say: "Nahhh, I won't get up of this utterly comfy bed".

Sometimes I miss a few days here and there

Seriously? Who doesn't ditch school? When I get dropped off at school every Friday, I go to the closest GameStop and hang out there all day. I've missed 12 days of school already. Well, not really. In all seriousness though, you know when you're kinda sick the night before, but in the morning, you feel 100% better but still pretend to be sick just to skip school? I've done it twice this year. I've never gotten perfect attendance in a year, actually, and I never really plan to.

I've gotten perfect attendance at least for two years (not counting middle school) but this year I'm not going to get it because I miss a few days for going to appointments or stuff like that and one day I intentionally didn't go to school because I wasn't feeling okay.

Never. I often aimed for it but things never worked out :meh:. I often had many doctor appointments or gotten sick.

Have you ever had a year (or more) of perfect attendance?

I've been homeschooled up until Junior Year, so perfect attendance is ironic. But even in public/private school, I've missed a few days here and there. I feel that having perfect attendance in college is more difficult, since you ultimately make the choice on a daily basis as to whether or not you want to go to class; sick or not sick. Perfect attendance essentially doesn't seem all that realistic to me lol. xD
i try to stay away from school as much as possible because its boring and the people at school are stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early last year I didn't miss a day for at least a month and somehow they still gave me an attendance of like 90% and then school started to suck again, so I let it drop to like 80% xD Of course, on the years where I actually miss loads of classes, I somehow seem to get the end of term/year 100% attendance awards.

i try to stay away from school as much as possible because its boring and the people at school are stupid.
You're stupid for trying to stay away from school. You just need to make it fun.

Never managed to reach "Perfect Attendance" because I usually fall sick or some family stuff always happened, making me always miss on one or a few days. Doesn't really matter though, there's no P.A. award here.

But now that I'm in university, it's "seriously sick" and ask the doctor to write a certificate about it or get penalized (-1 point on the current module, and it can go up to exclusion and not being able to apply to any university for 5 years).

You're stupid for trying to stay away from school. You just need to make it fun.
u dont know me u cant call stupid the work is just too easy thats all.

Yes, he can.

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel, Slayerpon Tatsu and cloudmario666
I can with how many grammatical errors you just made.

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel and Tho
I almost always get perfect attendance, I go to school even when I'm sick.

I have never been absent in my "career" as a student. I guess I don't get sick and like school :) I don't know why, but my teacher marked me absent during sophomore year of high school for the first time and I was so sad. I don't know why I was marked absent, I'm always early to school and never skip, but oh well.

Back