Closed Pixel Plot - A Story Writing Contest

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Is this thread format okay for future contests?

• Total voters

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Pixel Plot
tumblr_m8nn5ocip11rq0csr.gif

- Good vibes edition -
tumblr_inline_mfyjthnq0Q1rd20bk.gif
< Hey there. Do you like writing stories? If not, feel free to exit this thread c:

tumblr_inline_mggnigpHEB1rx2fz3.gif
< Who... me?

< nooo. The person looking at the screen right now.

< Oh... that person. Hey... person.. I like your nose.

< This is no time to be joking Mizu. I'm trying to host a contest.

< Wouldn't it be easier just to make this into an organized thread?

No! NO! I wanna have it my way! ALL HAIL BURGER KING!

I guess I'll help... since I'm nice...
...................................................................................................................................................................................................​

Welcome
< Now, you're probably wondering. Who is this girl talking? My name is Aiana. Heeello. I'm hosting the Pixel Plot Contest for you guys today. :D Oh yeah... I forgot I had my co-host Mizu too.

< You always forget me... whatevs. Hi guys! This contest is essentially about writing a story with pixels. You can find the pixels on this website and copy and paste them into your story. You need a laptop or a smart device that can post pixels.

< You can add many items.. from backgrounds to different characters and stuff. But be sure to keep the format like this thread. Maximum of 3 pixels per line and the sizes have to be consistent.

070326p109_107_mn.gif
tumblr_inline_nwefmtIZW91t78dpp_500.gif
< Inb4 someone compares us to Callie and Marie... Anyhoo, this line of me talking is an example of the max amount of pixels you can put per line.

< Simple enough right? When you're done be sure to put your work in a 'spoiler' tag with a snazzy title and post it here. It also has to follow Pedia guidelines. Also, if I suspect any plagiarism, you're disqualified.

< Oh yeah, one last thing! There's a theme. The story has to have a positive message revolving around it! It has to be clear in the story :)

Also... don't be basic like this thread. Be creative-er <3

< Alrighty! Sounds goodie! The prizes will be 150PC for first place and 75 PC for runner-up. Enjoy, my lovelies <3 Get on out there and post your pixel plot!

All questions will be posted in the FAQs spoiler when they arise, so don't be mad if I delete your post and just check the main one for info.

Have fun, everyone =)

Nothing here yet :]

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie, Mr. Kream, 423 and 7 others
Can I make a story about death and suffering please. Or does it have to be cute

Can I make a story about death and suffering please. Or does it have to be cute
You can but it has to have a clear positive message :p

Alright. I'll make it depressing but with a slight positive outcome if I find the time. Band messes up my schedule

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Alright. I'll make it depressing but with a slight positive outcome if I find the time. Band messes up my schedule
Outcome =/= Message

Positive message :p

Positive outcome that has the message in it dang it

Reactions: 3823
once apron a time there was a young girl who was named rawwie. Rawwie waked up every day at 6:00 to go pick rocks off of a mountain,this was here job,she was a builder. So one day the girl wished that she was even stronger than the mountain. She wished that she could be a water goddess. What she didn't know was that a shooting star passed her right when she said that and she turned into a beatific water goddess. Once she was a goddess of water she realized how much stronger the sun was so she wished that she could become the goddess of the sun. Her wish wag granted and then she was having fun being the strongest until she realized how the mountains weren't affected by her. So then she wished that she was a mountain. So she then became a goddess of the mountain. Then she started to notice someone was picking at her and realized that it was a mountain carver. Wishing that she could be herself again she turned back into a lady and relied that she was perfect just the way she is.

once apron a time there was a young girl who was named rawwie. Rawwie waked up every day at 6:00 to go pick rocks off of a mountain,this was here job,she was a builder. So one day the girl wished that she was even stronger than the mountain. She wished that she could be a water goddess. What she didn't know was that a shooting star passed her right when she said that and she turned into a beatific water goddess. Once she was a goddess of water she realized how much stronger the sun was so she wished that she could become the goddess of the sun. Her wish wag granted and then she was having fun being the strongest until she realized how the mountains weren't affected by her. So then she wished that she was a mountain. So she then became a goddess of the mountain. Then she started to notice someone was picking at her and realized that it was a mountain carver. Wishing that she could be herself again she turned back into a lady and relied that she was perfect just the way she is.
You have to use pixels, :panda:

Ops I was so off I just thought that we wrote a story I am so sorry.

Ops I was so off I just thought that we wrote a story I am so sorry.
Its okie lol.

Good :)

Here >.< I made one c:

image.gif < Hey! I see you there!

image.gif < Me?

image.gif
< Yes you! c:

image.gif < You seem pretty cool! Can I be your friend?

image.gif
< I would love that, but it doesn't seem possible right now.

image.gif < Nothing's going right today, my cactus died, and that's not even the only thing! :(

image.gif
< Cacti are wonderful, that's too bad ;~;

image.gif < I promise we would be great friends !

image.gif
< Are you sure?

image.gif < I'm sure!

image.gif < Everything will be okay. Happiness Lane is just up ahead. c:

image.gif < That's very nice of you.

image.gif < My grandfather used to say life is like a bottle of hot sauce. You're not sure what you're in for unless you read the label. It could be hot or mild, you never know unless you try it.

image.gif < He did?

image.gif < I believe he's right in a way.

image.gif < He was a good man. Kind, to say the least. But he was surely caring of others. I wish you'd be able to meet him.

image.gif < What happened to him? :c

image.gif < He moved :p

image.gif < I care about you. I don't mind the fact that I don't know you. I wish the best for you. This sadness will turn over. I hope to see it happen.

image.gif < Sadness is like a rain storm, it will come and go, but it will leave the most beautiful rainbow. c:

image.gif < Are you sure?

image.gif < I'm sure.

image.gif < I've never really felt cared about, though. Nothing ever seems to go my way anymore.

image.gif < It's okay. You can talk to me, you don't have to, but know that I care so much. You're my friend, and I think you're really cool. I do understand I just met you, and you mustn't feel pressured into trusting me, but I ask one thing of you. Will you listen? ;-;

image.gif < I will listen.

image.gif < Happiness is here for you when you're down, you just have to find it. I promise I will help you find it. Friends are all you need. I'll be here for you, from dawn to dusk, I'll be your friend. Forever. Everyone has down days, I will make this your up day, even up year! I promise, please please please listen.

image.gif < I've been listening, ha.

image.gif < Hey, you're right, life kinda is like a bottle of hot sauce!

image.gif image.gif <BOTH> You never know what it's like until you read the label, but life has no label, so you don't know what to expect until you try it.

image.gif < I have a train to catch, bye friend.

image.gif < Bye, friend. :)

Reactions: IPOD, DeathDragon, TheYESDragon and 9 others
It takes some time for me to write stories, so when is the deadline?
Also, I hope nobody catches me on that pixels website >.<

It takes some time for me to write stories, so when is the deadline?
Also, I hope nobody catches me on that pixels website >.<
I'll decide later :)

Reactions: Leviathinian
Can the positive message be something cynical, but still techincally positive? Like, for instance, a person afraid to die, and then they die a gruesome, bloody death at the hands of a local serial killer, and then they go to heaven and realize death isn't so bad, and the moral is that death isn't anything to be afraid of?

Reactions: spagooti and Mr. Kream
Can the positive message be something cynical, but still techincally positive? Like, for instance, a person afraid to die, and then they die a gruesome, bloody death at the hands of a local serial killer, and then they go to heaven and realize death isn't so bad, and the moral is that death isn't anything to be afraid of?
Yep.

FRIGGITTY FRICK YEA IMMA KILL ALL SONS OF GLITCHES!!!

Reactions: Pookie
Any way i can do this w/o a laptop?

(Btw, those 2 girls are IA and Lapis aren't they? :sneaky: )

Any way i can do this w/o a laptop?

(Btw, those 2 girls are IA and Lapis aren't they? :sneaky: )
If you want to copy and paste the pixels from your phone you can try ;~;

I have an idea of how this might work.... (link the pixel art here in the thread one by one, cuz my phone cant copy images.)

(Ps. You still didn't answer my other question :sneaky: )

Back