• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Updated:

Gym Leaders and Badges :
The gym leader badges are up (badges may change). You can't miss 'em, ;)

Instead of 8 gym leaders like how they do it in the single player gameplay of Pokemon games, there will be 6.

They are :
Marc (yeah, I know :oops:)
EliteBeatDiva
Purplex
Omega_chocobo
EvilGLadiator
Dilawer
Each gym leader will have his/her own thread in this forum stating battling rules, etc, :woot:

Last edited:
i cant wait for a pokemon league. also when you reveal details will you tell what pokemon are allowed? if so can you tell me if xerneas and yevetal are allowed.

Yes, it's actually being done :O

also when you reveal details will you tell what pokemon are allowed? if so can you tell me if xerneas and yevetal are allowed.
Each gym will have its own rules.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and BjFauble
Brought here by Kokoro Connect, am really interested in these gym fights, hope you guys can post details soon :D

Reactions: Marc
Yes please, a tournament would be appreciated

what device is this for ??

Nintendo 3DS (Pokemon X/Y)
ah ok
then what do you mean by each league will have its own rules ?

ah ok
then what do you mean by each league will have its own rules ?
I think you meant "gym". Each gym will have its own rules. For example, one gym leader can allow challengers to use ubers if they wish while another gym leader disallows it.

I think you meant "gym". Each gym will have its own rules. For example, one gym leader can allow challengers to use ubers if they wish, while another gym leader disallows it.
ya ok i get it - yeah i meant gym - so who will be the gym leader ? and how will it be set up ? and is there a prize ?
or something if you win ? also you know the gym - will there be like a battle to see who will be the leader ?

The gym leader badges are up (badges may change). You can't miss 'em, ;)

Instead of 8 gym leaders like how they do it in the single player gameplay of Pokemon games, there will be 6.

They are :
  1. Marc (yeah, I know :oops:)
  2. EliteBeatDiva
  3. Purplex
  4. Omega_chocobo
  5. EvilGLadiator
  6. Dilawer
Each gym leader will have his/her own thread in this forum stating battling rules, etc, :woot:

Will there also be an Elite Four and Champion soon?

and is there a prize ?
There is a prize (I'll reveal it later, but I've already told some people)
Will there also be an Elite Four and Champion soon?
No Elite Four. The Champion will be the winner of a tournament (I'll talk more about this later)

There is a prize (I'll reveal it later, but I've already told some people)

No Elite Four. The Champion will be the winner of a tournament (I'll talk more about this later)
ok cool thanks
when will it begin ?

This should be fun. :)

yo this is looking dope, I can't wait to knock em out. I'm most defiantly joining the tournament

What's the deadline for beating all the gym leaders?

What's the deadline for beating all the gym leaders?
No deadline. Once a decent amount of members earn all gym badges, I'll post up the first 'Battle for Champion' sign-up thread.

In the hypothetical case that some of the gyms don't show up after a reasonable amount of time, what then? I'm noticing two people on the list haven't been on in the past few days (in one case, not at all in February)

Back