Pokémon League Info Thread

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Even though I'm not much for competitive Pokemon, I'll probably challenge the gyms. Good idea to have them.

Shuld be cool might just go for the hell of it great way to kill time :)

I have a small question, now that I'm thinking of it: You said in the other thread that if a member was/is a Champion, he can request a 'Gym Take Over'. What happens if it's successful ? Does that mean that all the members will have to beat a new Gym Leader, or are they going to keep the badge ?

Does that mean that all the members will have to beat a new Gym Leader, or are they going to keep the badge ?
They'll have to beat the new gym leader.

Purplex is being replaced with MMMs.

Reactions: BjFauble
I might try my hand at this when I've bred more pokemon for myself. I tend to only use Pokemon Showdown for battles, but I'm starting to get back into wifi, so expect challenges soon. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Marc
are you going to be making more than 8 gyms? like in season 1 of pokemon anime there were a ton of gyms and each had different badges.

are you going to be making more than 8 gyms? like in season 1 of pokemon anime there were a ton of gyms and each had different badges.
I don't think I'll be crossing 6 gyms (the profile only holds 6 badges neatly)

ok just a idea

I dont know how to play... just kidding! can anyone tell me the best pokemon party to beat the league so i can beat the game? i would be most apreactiated...

Are we still allowed to join the league?

Are we still allowed to join the league?
Yes just send a challenge to a gym leader (like me) in their thread.
It costs 3 PC to challenge one btw

Back