• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
i will take a darkrai, yveltal, and xerneas plz

3 Smogon Uber Legendaries: Darkrai, Yvetal, and Xerneas

15+15+15=45-5=40

Total is 40 PC

ok I'll get them done. I can't guarantee they'll have the right natures or abilities but me and @Aerobian will get it done

3 Smogon Uber Legendaries: Darkrai, Yvetal, and Xerneas

15+15+15=45-5=40

Total is 40 PC
I dont want Smogon Ubers, I just want legendaries.

I dont want Smogon Ubers, I just want legendaries.
The Pokemon you chose are Uber.

The Pokemon you chose are Uber.
well i dont want them AS Smogon-ready pokemon i just want them as they are. The most i'll pay is 15 play coins

well i dont want them AS Smogon-ready pokemon i just want them as they are. The most i'll pay is 15 play coins

Read our prices.

Read our prices.
And I DON'T WANT THEM AS SMOGON UBERS I WANT THEM AS PLAIN REGULAR LEGENDARIES IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

And I DON'T WANT THEM AS SMOGON UBERS I WANT THEM AS PLAIN REGULAR LEGENDARIES IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Just saying this so you know, it's the Pokemon that become Smogon Ubers, not the stats. 0 total IV or perfect, EV trained or not, they're still Ubers.

Just saying this so you know, it's the Pokemon that become Smogon Ubers, not the stats. 0 total IV or perfect, EV trained or not, they're still Ubers.
I've already paid MLPD you for the 3 legendaries. If I don't get 3 legendaries, then give me a refund.

I've already paid MLPD you for the 3 legendaries. If I don't get 3 legendaries, then give me a refund.
So I'm guessing since I haven't gotten a refund, I'm going to get all 3 of my legendaries? That's good.

So I'm guessing since I haven't gotten a refund, I'm going to get all 3 of my legendaries? That's good.

He hasn't even come online to see that post. Before you paid, you should have understood prices and tiers first.
This is really all just business.

He hasn't even come online to see that post. Before you paid, you should have understood prices and tiers first.
This is really all just business.
But remember, not everyone is a competitive player. Think about how hard or easy a legendary can be to catch. Articuno isn't a good legendary compared to, say, Genesect, but Articuno either requires patience or money. In X/Y he's a random encounter, and you have to be able to trade from gen 3 to gen 6 through GBA, DS, and 3DS. That's 3 systems, and me and my brother are lucky enough to have all of them, plus a GBASP that I have. Whereas Genesect is great competitively, but is easy to catch. You have to think on the casual side of Pokémon as well. Just remember, this shop hasn't gotten much business, and there are way cheaper ways on the 3DS Pedia to access legendaries.

Can I get a darkrai, lugia, and xerneas please. Do you have all of them available? If so how much will it be? :)

Can I get a darkrai, lugia, and xerneas please. Do you have all of them available? If so how much will it be? :)
I wouldn't buy from them if I were you. There are definitely shops with more Pokémon and cheaper prices.

sure if you can actually get the price to a total. I only have one ofeach in stock so I'll send them to you as soon as I'm paid. That'd be 40PC please

I wouldn't buy from them if I were you. There are definitely shops with more Pokémon and cheaper prices.

Dude, just because you can't afford to pay for the pokémon from my shop it doesn't mean you have to flip off about it! I chose the prices with thought about who would be buying them to an average amount of play coins. I register my pokemon under smogon tiers not smogon stat bases. So if you could please stop arguing with customers and assistants here in my shop I'll permanently black list you and refund you!

Sorry for my rage @MLPD, I ordered a Darkrai in the PM we have going on. I've learned the reasoning for your prices...

I'd like to order Kyogre.

Back