PkMn XY/ORAS Pokémon trading shop :UPDATED:

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
I'd like to order Kyogre.
okay, I'll check if I have one in stock. If not I'll have to order from a warehouse or I'll ask @Aerobian or @Artes Oscuras as they help out around here every so often.

warehouse?
Ihave my own pokemon but some I order into my self to sell off to others. I also get help from my shop helpers

Ihave my own pokemon but some I order into my self to sell off to others. I also get help from my shop helpers
ok.

I'd also like to order a Rayquaza.

I can get the Kyogre and Rayquaza.

I can get the Kyogre and Rayquaza.
ok, i'll contact my warehouse suppliers

Alright... I have a few questions... They may sound a bit stupid, but i'm new to the site. First off, How will I get this pokemon? and What games can you transfer them to? I'm pretty sure that's all I need to know. If you respond, I will get back to you ASAP... It may take a while to work out the transaction, as I don't have wi-fi until I see my dad. Please just message me the response. Thanks in advance!

Alright... I have a few questions... They may sound a bit stupid, but i'm new to the site. First off, How will I get this pokemon? and What games can you transfer them to? I'm pretty sure that's all I need to know. If you respond, I will get back to you ASAP... It may take a while to work out the transaction, as I don't have wi-fi until I see my dad. Please just message me the response. Thanks in advance!
You can get it through direct Link Trade
We can transfer to all games, but for things that did not exist in XY, we can only trade them to ORAS.

You can get it through direct Link Trade
We can transfer to all games, but for things that did not exist in XY, we can only trade them to ORAS.
Alright. Thats cool! I am picking up a copy of alpha sapphire later today... just one last question... how does direct link trade work?

Alright. Thats cool! I am picking up a copy of alpha sapphire later today... just one last question... how does direct link trade work?
Both people add each other's friend codes, then connect to the internet at the same time. Any of the two can click on the other's icon on the PSS (which you gain after the Wally mission) and initiate a trade.

Just remember, you have to get enough gym badges to be able to have the traded Pokemon obey. If you get the Demo Glalie, you need to first beat Wattson to use it, unless it leveled up past that in the demo, where you'd have to beat Flannery, etc. etc.

Just ask me for a Pokémon and I'll see if I have that. If not ask @Artes Oscuras or @Aerobian and they'll check

Alright.... am I able to get a charmander? I don't care what level.

I'd like to order a Mewtwo.

I'd also like to order:
Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: No
EVs: 76 HP / 216 Def / 216 SpD
- King's Shield
- Night Slash
- Iron Head
- Slash

Alright.... am I able to get a charmander? I don't care what level.
Alright, I'll get you a Charmander. Give me a little while and I can have it ready, and I'll make sure it's more than just a starter charmander.

I'd also like to order:
Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: No
EVs: 76 HP / 216 Def / 216 SpD
- King's Shield
- Night Slash
- Iron Head
- Slash

I could get you a hondedge and you can evolve it

Back