PkMn XY/ORAS Pokémon trading shop :UPDATED:

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
I would hope so.

Hi! Can you hold an order? I need to check my play coins first before I buy. How much is just a plain Kyogre?

Can I get a darkrai plz?

MLPD'S Pokémon Trading Shop 2015

Whether you want IVs, moves, abilities or just a prized Pokémon you can ask me and I (and some friends of mine) will try to breed it for you :).

:UPDATE:

I've decided on 2 play points for a basic Pokémon (or 3 for 5)
5 play points for a shiny or IV bred (or 3 for 10)
10 play points for a SMOGON LEGAL legendary (or 3 for 25)
15 play points for a Smogon Uber legendary (cannot be guaranteed to be competitive or owned legendary) (or 3 for 40)

Ok, i am totally new here, so I only have 5 play coins :p
I am saving them up, and i well obtain the amount of play coins when you add up my total.

I am looking for: 6IV, Shiny Treecko with hidden ability.

when is my lucario done

Do u have genesect if u do how much

ok guys. I have all of your mons somewhere. I just haven't had time to bring them all togeher. With school homework and being in a different country for a week at a games event makes everything hard. Also if you have an problems whilst I'm away deal them with @Aerobian or @Artes Oscuras for me, thanks.

Can I get a darkrai plz?

I don't have a darkrai, anymore. Please try one of the other employees here at the shop.

Hi! Can you hold an order? I need to check my play coins first before I buy. How much is just a plain Kyogre?

15PC for a kyogre. However orders cannot be held for too long. I'll let you off this time

when is my lucario done

I'll check when I can get one in. IF not I'll message you

So is that a yes or a no to the Darkrai?

As before, sorry. none left

If u have employees could I just ask if I could be one

Could I have a victini

Can I have 2 shiny Ralts, one male and one female, and a shiny Eevee of either gender on Omega Ruby? aaaaand how much would it cost if so? :3

Price for Kyurem or Darkrai? o_O

Can I have 2 shiny Ralts, one male and one female, and a shiny Eevee of either gender on Omega Ruby? aaaaand how much would it cost if so? :3
10 PC since you're ordering 3 shinies. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll inform you when I'm done.

Price for Kyurem or Darkrai? o_O
Kyurem: 10 PC
Darkrai: 15 PC
Currently none of either in stock, so I'll tag @Aerobian and @MLPD for Kyurem.

Back