PkMn XY/ORAS Pokémon trading shop :UPDATED:

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
My counterargument for that part: The conversation Multi and I had. He gave me his email to get a 10% discount when I order to his email. Make what you will of that, I'm letting you into the conversation so you can see the proof.
i know you have a discount code. But I told you that I had an aegislash to breed then I told you that we could trade and didn't come online. You can't counter-argue with a point as such as that. @Artes Oscuras , @Aerobian and I all witnessed your earlier antics and we said what we'd do. So I gave you a final chance and you argued back and broke my stores rules. Therefore @Artes Oscuras is correct and he is allowed to ban people as well.

i know you have a discount code. But I told you that I had an aegislash to breed then I told you that we could trade and didn't come online. You can't counter-argue with a point as such as that. @Artes Oscuras , @Aerobian and I all witnessed your earlier antics and we said what we'd do. So I gave you a final chance and you argued back and broke my stores rules. Therefore @Artes Oscuras is correct and he is allowed to ban people as well.
I'm ready to trade.

I'm ready to trade.
ok. Just inbox me when your connected and everything

Can I order a shiny sylveon please

ok, thanks

I'll try to get you your Shiny Sylveon ASAP, do you mind if it doesn't have perfect IV?

I'll try to get you your Shiny Sylveon ASAP, do you mind if it doesn't have perfect IV?
Thanks! I don't mind the non-perfect IV, just want it to be shiny...

How much would it be for just a normal arches nothing special to it the cheapest it can be?

How much would it be for just a normal arches nothing special to it the cheapest it can be?
2 Play Coins for a single order.

Ok can you trade now I'll send pc whenever

Ok can you trade now I'll send pc whenever
Sure, I'll just add your FC first.
Mine's 1349 - 7955 - 4379 Artes

Ok it's 2724-0807-1256 Connor added you sending pc now.oh wait sorry I meant Arceus

Last edited:
Ok it's 2724-0807-1256 Connor added you sending pc now.oh wait sorry I meant Arceus
Oh. Well, that actually costs 15 Play Coins.

Oh ok may I have my 2 back or oh do you have a shiny honedge?

Thanks! I don't mind the non-perfect IV, just want it to be shiny...

Also, send your money to @Aerobian if you'reordering through him

I'm sorry I understand now I apologize.

Back