Gen 6 Pokebank Delayed

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Pokebank has been delayed it seems with it being removed from the Japanese eshop now! Western release date is now tbd. Looks like their servers may have crashed. Thoughts on this?

i sure hope it comes. becuase then we can have all the older pokes also. and if they are at a good level then maybe some of us could get a realy easy battle.

i sure hope it comes. becuase then we can have all the older pokes also. and if they are at a good level then maybe some of us could get a realy easy battle.
personally I'm somewhat hoping for the delay not to end too soon because until then I can abuse the fact I've got some previous gen pokes in Gen 6 and can trade them for some awesome legendaries people want to trade off for the starters

Their servers ? Crashed ? But seriously... Their servers have over 128GB of RAM! And they are made to support at least thousands of 3DS in same time !
That will still have a bad impact for all the Pokemons I need to give. And those lucky Japanese who were able to test it, even 1 day...
Now, we just have to keep waiting.

Their servers ? Crashed ? But seriously... Their servers have over 128GB of RAM! And they are made to support at least thousands of 3DS in same time !
That will still have a bad impact for all the Pokemons I need to give. And those lucky Japanese who were able to test it, even 1 day...
Now, we just have to keep waiting.
On the bright side, some people got some lucky trades out of this....(PS, I'm going to PM you about some deals for your transfer shop. It benefits you). Might as well reap some benefits while there's time!

On the bright side, some people got some lucky trades out of this....(PS, I'm going to PM you about some deals for your transfer shop. It benefits you). Might as well reap some benefits while there's time!

Sure, I'll try while there's still stocks online (And perhaps pick one or two previous Gens Pokemon for myself) !

I heard it was taken down due to the Nintendo eShop being down due to all of the people using it, but I may be wrong.
I also heard that they had made it so you can transfer hacked Pokémon and they're fixing that.

I heard it was taken down due to the Nintendo eShop being down due to all of the people using it, but I may be wrong.
I also heard that they had made it so you can transfer hacked Pokémon and they're fixing that.
Yeah, I think you're right on the first part, but I didn't know about the second part. I just hope we don't see a case of Dream World part 2 in the sense there being a time restriction for one to be able to access it.

Haha... I knew this would happen but anyway this wouldn't be much of a problem for me because I don't have any iv or ev trained pokemon in the previous games :)

Haha... I knew this would happen but anyway this wouldn't be much of a problem for me because I don't have any iv or ev trained pokemon in the previous games :)
in any case, people who got the past gen pokemon into the new game before it shut down are in luck because this means the unfair starter for legendary trades can continue :p

in any case, people who got the past gen pokemon into the new game before it shut down are in luck because this means the unfair starter for legendary trades can continue :p
Other people got legendaries from global trade station or wonder trade some even got phione it looks like manaphy though :p anyways ahahha yes it's unfair lol.

Other people got legendaries from global trade station or wonder trade some even got phione it looks like manaphy though :p anyways ahahha yes it's unfair lol.
well I'm not complaining about it :p As long as I've got some Johto and other rare starters in my save file, I can keep getting some really nice pokemon from the GTS haha

well I'm not complaining about it :p As long as I've got some Johto and other rare starters in my save file, I can keep getting some really nice pokemon from the GTS haha
Oh you breeded my pokemons I sold to you o_O the one way of life profit xD but anyways are they in. Pokemon x and y ? GTS have prev gen legendaries.

Oh you breeded my pokemons I sold to you o_O the one way of life profit xD but anyways are they in. Pokemon x and y ? GTS have prev gen legendaries.
Yeah, I shared some with my friends outside the forum haha I managed to grab a couple good legendary pokemon because of the pokemon you sent me :p

I just traded a Mudkip for Giratina on GTS.

I just traded a Mudkip for Giratina on GTS.
woah! Nice one! Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I'll be able to get any legit trades anytime soon. Any suggestions for getting rid of a Zygarde (I got two extras, one of which I'm putting on Auction)?

woah! Nice one! Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I'll be able to get any legit trades anytime soon. Any suggestions for getting rid of a Zygarde (I got two extras, one of which I'm putting on Auction)?

Put it up for trade on the GTS for whatever you want, or just look around for someone on GTS wanting one.

Put it up for trade on the GTS for whatever you want, or just look around for someone on GTS wanting one.
That's what I've been doing for a while but it hasn't been working out for me.

If there is a way to specifically search for pokemon that are being offered for a particular one you choose, I'd definitely love to know.

I imagine the high amount of pokemon bank users plus all the new 3DS and Wii Us trying to access the servers made it crash.

Why are companies never prepared for the high amount of traffic?

I imagine the high amount of pokemon bank users plus all the new 3DS and Wii Us trying to access the servers made it crash.

Why are companies never prepared for the high amount of traffic?
To be fair, while it's a popular game, perhaps they didn't expect the whole server to be as popular as it was with a bunch of people going at it with once. With that said though, they did kinda fail on the hacked 'mons not passing part xD

Back