Gen 6 Pokebank Delayed

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
fail ... why do we have to pay for a service - pokemon bank - and store our pokemon online when their severs get hacked or crashed ... its like sending your pokemon to war not knowing what will happen to them - or gambling with them - what a fail

To be fair, while it's a popular game, perhaps they didn't expect the whole server to be as popular as it was with a bunch of people going at it with once. With that said though, they did kinda fail on the hacked 'mons not passing part xD

The anti-hacked Pokemon is just impossible, they should forget about it, as they will always be hacked pokemons with legit attacks and stats that will be able to get past the system. As for the servers, don't forget that's not normal, because as I said earlier, their servers can handle thousands of 3DS and WiiU at the same time, without even slowing a bit.

fail ... why do we have to pay for a service - pokemon bank - and store our pokemon online when their severs get hacked or crashed ... its like sending your pokemon to war not knowing what will happen to them - or gambling with them - what a fail

Server Maintenance. You know that maintaining a server costs lots of money ? And as they say on the PokeBank website, they will send you a compensation if their servers get hacked or crashed. So, paying 5$/year is extremely cheap, compared to what Nintendo and GameFreak have to pay for their servers.

The anti-hacked Pokemon is just impossible, they should forget about it, as they will always be hacked pokemons with legit attacks and stats that will be able to get past the system. As for the servers, don't forget that's not normal, because as I said earlier, their servers can handle thousands of 3DS and WiiU at the same time, without even slowing a bit.

Server Maintenance. You know that maintaining a server costs lots of money ? And as they say on the PokeBank website, they will send you a compensation if their servers get hacked or crashed. So, paying 5$/year is extremely cheap, compared to what Nintendo and GameFreak have to pay for their servers.

really how will they compensate ???

really how will they compensate ???

Don't know. Either a shiny, perfect Pokemon or a Legendary. Or two of those three.

Don't know. Either a shiny, perfect Pokemon or a Legendary. Or two of those three.
really ???
but you don't know

so u don't actually know ?

How do you want me to know ? I won't hack the Nintendo Servers, and I am not somebody who knows what Nintendo is doing ! That is supposition !

How do you want me to know ? I won't hack the Nintendo Servers, and I am not somebody who knows what Nintendo is doing ! That is supposition !
damn it u had my hopes up

damn it u had my hopes up
I know. But we're driving off-topic, so, let's get back on topic. Any others thoughts about the fact that PokeBank is delayed ?

Well, when it came to hacked pokemons I think they care more about the ones WITHOUT legit attacks. There were a few like that that bypassed the system (example, Shiny Totodile caught in a MASTERBALL)

Well, when it came to hacked pokemons I think they care more about the ones WITHOUT legit attacks. There were a few like that that bypassed the system (example, Shiny Totodile caught in a MASTERBALL)

Ah yes... A Shiny Totodile in a MasterBall ? Never seen. But anyways, if they do the anti-hack like this, then, that's all the way better. (I am not hacking anyways)

Ah yes... A Shiny Totodile in a MasterBall ? Never seen. But anyways, if they do the anti-hack like this, then, that's all the way better. (I am not hacking anyways)
Yeah, I think what Nintendo was trying to do was scare off some hackers that do the "legal hacking" while making it explicitly clear that they won't allow "illegal hacking"

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'm very mixed on this one. On one hand, more pokes = good. On the other hand, my OU team isn't mean to sweep all gens, only XY pokes. So, be greedy, or make a new team. Hmmmmm.

I'm very mixed on this one. On one hand, more pokes = good. On the other hand, my OU team isn't mean to sweep all gens, only XY pokes. So, be greedy, or make a new team. Hmmmmm.
yeah, you're going to have to get ready for the XY pokemon to have to face previous gens. There's no way around it given that Pokebank is only being delayed, not cancelled

True. Best get to Showdown and puzzle out a new team. Still annoyed about Cressilia, though. why would you do (not do, actually) that Nintendo! Why!!!!

True. Best get to Showdown and puzzle out a new team. Still pi**ed about Cressilia, though. why would you do (not do, actually) that Nintendo! Why!!!!
yeah, I agree. If Cresselia was part Fairy type then that would make her somewhat equal against Darkrai, who currently has a strong type advantage. Furthermore, I'm surprised they didn't make Manaphy Water/Fairy

I have checked Serebii.net, but there's still no date for an European/American Release of the PokeBank... That start getting annoying, given the fact that they originally removed it due to the eShop getting massive connections. And, the people who got it on their 3DS can still use it !
Nintendo should stop delaying this, as it won't stop their service from getting flooded with massive connections. Worst, the more they wait, the more is the number of 3DS who are gonna connect !

lol
I have checked Serebii.net, but there's still no date for an European/American Release of the PokeBank... That start getting annoying, given the fact that they originally removed it due to the eShop getting massive connections. And, the people who got it on their 3DS can still use it !
Nintendo should stop delaying this, as it won't stop their service from getting flooded with massive connections. Worst, the more they wait, the more is the number of 3DS who are gonna connect !
but you can get a celibe

lol

but you can get a celibe

Yeah, but that's annoying to keep delaying the PokeBank, that won't solve the main problem, and will only attract consumer rage.

Back