Gen 6 Pokebank Delayed

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Yeah, but that's annoying to keep delaying the PokeBank, that won't solve the main problem, and will only attract consumer rage.
true
i see so many people getting good trades

I have checked Serebii.net, but there's still no date for an European/American Release of the PokeBank... That start getting annoying, given the fact that they originally removed it due to the eShop getting massive connections. And, the people who got it on their 3DS can still use it !
Nintendo should stop delaying this, as it won't stop their service from getting flooded with massive connections. Worst, the more they wait, the more is the number of 3DS who are gonna connect !

They're delaying it because they're trying to fix the system to make it better for more people to use and not crash again. Not because they're concerned that too many people will join. I think you need to see the difference there.

lol

but you can get a celibe

That's assuming it comes back up by then :p

When you rush things, they are made to their best potential. Nintendo needs to take their time...but not for too long...so there are minimum complaints when it is released. I am sure many of us will be satisfied with the result. :)

Nintendo should get their act together. They launched it for a while and took it back. We've already gotten a lot of Previous gen pokes on the GTS. We need many more, I hope they don't put extra hack checks. xD

Nintendo should get their act together. They launched it for a while and took it back. We've already gotten a lot of Previous gen pokes on the GTS. We need many more, I hope they don't put extra hack checks. xD

As Naagza said earlier, they would only ban Pokemons with attacks/abilities they can't have. But even with this, I bet that they will be hackers that will be able to go through the anti-hack. And if they are really that mischievous, I even doubt that they will use PokeBank at all. They would use their systems to host their Pokemons.

As Naagza said earlier, they would only ban Pokemons with attacks/abilities they can't have. But even with this, I bet that they will be hackers that will be able to go through the anti-hack. And if they are really that mischievous, I even doubt that they will use PokeBank at all. They would use their systems to host their Pokemons.
Yeah, some people got through the anti-hack system lol I mean, I don't think it's possible to get a Shiny level 100 Totodile that was caught in a masterball, for example xD

There've been rumors of a January 7 release though

Yeah, some people got through the anti-hack system lol I mean, I don't think it's possible to get a Shiny level 100 Totodile that was caught in a masterball, for example xD

There've been rumors of a January 7 release though

Tomorrow ? If it's true, I will be amazed. I will have to pray to get my B1 Cartridge tomorrow too !

i sure hope it comes. becuase then we can have all the older pokes also. and if they are at a good level then maybe some of us could get a realy easy battle.

Lol the only reason I want it is so I can get 30 free club nintendo points to reach gold... Also I think it would be cool to try it out with my Pokemon White and see how it works... I have gotten every Pokemon gen since pearl but I skipped Black/White 2... :/

Tomorrow ? If it's true, I will be amazed. I will have to pray to get my B1 Cartridge tomorrow too !
I don't think it's actually happening honestly. I'm yet to see of a reliable news report (or any report for that matter) following up on that story. I guess Nintendo is still working on it

Reactions: Kaynil
Lol the only reason I want it is so I can get 30 free club nintendo points to reach gold... Also I think it would be cool to try it out with my Pokemon White and see how it works... I have gotten every Pokemon gen since pearl but I skipped Black/White 2... :/

lol i will get it for more space btw i have platinum already

I guess we'll wait and see. I am not very optimist on them re-opening tomorrow but I don't mind the wait, so long that means the problems will be left behind.

omTLI8n.jpg

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I guess we'll wait and see. I am not very optimist on them re-opening tomorrow but I don't mind the wait, so long that means the problems will be left behind.
My only problem with this is the fact that there was supposed to be that free trial for Pokebank that lasted until end of January. At this rate, they should extend that too

I saw the full gif for that lol So epic.

My only problem with this is the fact that there was supposed to be that free trial for Pokebank that lasted until end of January. At this rate, they should extend that too.
I am in the understanding Nintendo will re-start the trial once they get things back to normal so the promotion and dates will be adjusted. Then I learned that was taken from a fake announcement picture, but I still hope they do something close to this. I think it'd be unjust and I doubt they would upset people when it is obvious how in high demands this is. So I don't think it is worth to worry if they take longer than the month to fix it, they will compensate the wait somehow.

I am in the understanding Nintendo will re-start the trial once they get things back to normal so the promotion and dates will be adjusted. Then I learned that was taken from a fake announcement picture, but I still hope they do something close to this. I think it'd be unjust and I doubt they would upset people when it is obvious how in high demands this is. So I don't think it is worth to worry if they take longer than the month to fix it, they will compensate the wait somehow.

There's no reason to take that long to fix it. And the customers would be complaining about it online so much. xD

There's no reason to take that long to fix it. And the customers would be complaining about it online so much. xD
Customers are already complaining, that is unavoidable. It is a perfectly valid reason to take that long to fix it if they already are hiring tech people for the job, it is very likely than instead of simply patch it they might have to rebuild the thing in order to make it stable enough to support current and future simultaneous influx.

However if they opt for a quick patch and then a similar error appears again then the customers will not only been annoyed but will give a truly worse backlash, with just reason because they were supposed to already 'fix' the problem. Taking over a month to find the root minimizes the near occurrence of the same mistake which I think should be enough reason to await. Nintendo usually compensates somehow their users for this kind of thing. Just remember when they cut the 3DS price and gave the ambassador promotion. They will make sure once they get the service back to gives us at least what we had and very likely some more.

At this point to keep complaining and giving pressure to Nintendo to hurry up is more a tantrum than anything else. Yes, Nintendo screw up big time but they are working on it and that's what really matters. It is not a matter of "if" but a "when". Since it is coming I feel tranquil and confident once it is back things will be all right and this will just be a memory of a hiccup that we have put behind ourselves. So really, I see little point in dwelling into the frustration and disappointment of the situation.

Customers are already complaining, that is unavoidable. It is a perfectly valid reason to take that long to fix it if they already are hiring tech people for the job, it is very likely than instead of simply patch it they might have to rebuild the thing in order to make it stable enough to support current and future simultaneous influx.

However if they opt for a quick patch and then a similar error appears again then the customers will not only been annoyed but will give a truly worse backlash, with just reason because they were supposed to already 'fix' the problem. Taking over a month to find the root minimizes the near occurrence of the same mistake which I think should be enough reason to await. Nintendo usually compensates somehow their users for this kind of thing. Just remember when they cut the 3DS price and gave the ambassador promotion. They will make sure once they get the service back to gives us at least what we had and very likely some more.

At this point to keep complaining and giving pressure to Nintendo to hurry up is more a tantrum than anything else. Yes, Nintendo screw up big time but they are working on it and that's what really matters. It is not a matter of "if" but a "when". Since it is coming I feel tranquil and confident once it is back things will be all right and this will just be a memory of a hiccup that we have put behind ourselves. So really, I see little point in dwelling into the frustration and disappointment of the situation.
Although we have to understand that Nintendo is trying to do what they can, at the same time that doesn't change the fact that they failed big time when it came to its implementation. They should have seen such a thing coming given past issues with Pokemon Dream World, for example.

However, as long as we don't have a restriction as to when and how long we can access Pokemon Bank at a time, I'll be fine

Reactions: Marajan
Back