Spin Off PokeDex 3D Pro for Nintendo 3DS!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Well, I got it for free, so I had to make a topic for it xD
The PokeDex 3D Pro is amazing, it's not just a PokeDex with Pokemon info only instead it offers a MoveDex and many other things including fun challenges. You can see your Pokemon come to life on the 3D screen and check which moves will have what effect on the Pokemon visually!
Best of all, you can use AR cards for the Pokemon. Just put a Pokemon AR card (Which you can print from PokeDex 3D website) and use them. Each card gives birth to a Pokemon. I Put an AR card image on my Nexus 7 (Tablet) and surprisingly, my 3DS scanned it and showed me the Pokemon for that AR card. You can scan multiple AR cards at the same time!
Ih18Ro7.jpg

Of course, you got it free :p I think the price is OK for lifetime Pokemon fans.

Of course, you got it free :p I think the price is OK for lifetime Pokemon fans.
Lol haha! xD Well, it was at least a nice addition considering I paid $18 extra for my Pokemon than the NA region. It's a great app for anyone who's interested in Pokemon, specially competitive players who'll find extensive stats of each Pokemon, its moves and stuff.

It looks good! But I won't paid for that :D

It looks good! But I won't paid for that :D
Totally right! I won't pay for it either! and Honestly, I'd have preferred the Poke Dream Radar app as gift rather than this but something is better than nothing. xD

Yeah I'm with you all, I won't dare spend money on that game,its more like an app, but its not worth spending money on it. Free is fine :D lol

Yeah I'm with you all, I won't dare spend money on that game,its more like an app, but its not worth spending money on it. Free is fine :D lol

It's an app.
Also the free version doesn't exist anymore.

I have the original ;) But the price is a ripoff. You can buy some eshop games with that money!

Reactions: Marc and ErixSan
I agree with @Risinglink I wouldn't buy something like that. I can't even believe there are Animal Crossing calculators with price tags. Seriously... who's going to pay for a calculator app? :facepalm:

At least this PokeDex app is more than just a regular PokeDex from the game.

I agree with @Risinglink I wouldn't buy something like that. I can't even believe there are Animal Crossing calculators with price tags. Seriously... who's going to pay for a calculator app? :facepalm:

At least this PokeDex app is more than just a regular PokeDex from the game.
Much more than the regular PokeDex, it's fun to use as well specially for Kids who want to see their favorite Pokémon in 3D. :giggle:

I bought it a while back when it was on sale. I finally put it to use Saturday when I designed a new team for myself.

I have the original ;) But the price is a ripoff. You can buy some eshop games with that money!

marc i paid for the animal crossng calculator lol

You bought the Animal Crossing Calculator :eek:

Well, it worth the price tag?

I won't buying thinks like that because I have a real calculator, and also, my phone.
But I want to ask that, because we don't know if it's a cool app or just an "expensive" one.

Reactions: Reece

I won't buying thinks like that because I have a real calculator, and also, my phone.
But I want to ask that, because we don't know if it's a cool app or just an "expensive" one.

Will it make sense? I doubt I will go on the 3ds just to do a calculation. Whats the price of it?

Will it make sense? I doubt I will go on the 3ds just to do a calculation. Whats the price of it?

I think it worth 200 Nintendo Points on the Nintendo Dsi Shop and $1,99 on the Nintendo eShop.
Well, I don't know how expensive is an physical calculator there :D

kinda boring i just bought it for fun when i type the numbers on it something will say for example when i type 1 there will be a voice saying 1 and so on and there is a feature that tell you how old you ar for example: when your age is 12 a horse age would be 1.8 years old lol

Attachments

• UC_Photo_001.jpg
    UC_Photo_001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
i have attached a file you can see it

Honestly, I plan to download a Pokedex app on my phone. It's more likely to be used, and the only reason I had the free version so very long ago was because some of the 3D models were really cool. The effects didn't last long on me.

Well, my PokeDex 3D Pro still hasn't been updated with the Gen 6 pokemon database. I wonder if they'll even update it.

Back