Spin Off PokeDex 3D Pro for Nintendo 3DS!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
Well, my PokeDex 3D Pro still hasn't been updated with the Gen 6 pokemon database. I wonder if they'll even update it.

I don't think. That was made for Pokémon Black, Black 2, White and White 2.

Honestly, I plan to download a Pokedex app on my phone. It's more likely to be used, and the only reason I had the free version so very long ago was because some of the 3D models were really cool. The effects didn't last long on me.

Mmm, there is a phone version?

If I do decide to get the Pokedex app for the 3ds, I will only use it like for the most 4 times :(

Mmm, there is a phone version?
There's phone apps dedicated to being Pokedex apps. They're not made by the same people, though

No, I don't think that's the case. An app that expensive should be for all the games, it should be a complete PokeDex, a Pokemon Database that gets upgraded with every new Pokemon out there considering its price tag.

I definitely wouldn't complain if they updated it.

Its quite expensive since it was released I didn't want to get the pokedex 3d pro it costs 15 US Dollars xD and buying a 20 Us Dollar Prepaid card here costs 40 Bucks xD

Its quite expensive since it was released I didn't want to get the pokedex 3d pro it costs 15 US Dollars xD and buying a 20 Us Dollar Prepaid card here costs 40 Bucks xD
I agree, I think its honestly overpriced, I wish they were still giving it out as a free download still, I would not buy this app for sure.

Back