Spin Off Pokemon Art Academy

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
With the Update that Erixsan confirmed, I'm definitely hoping it's coming to the West. We (might) also have some hope, since Nintendo has been planning to port some games that were Japan-Only to the West (Tomodachi Life, etc...).

The game will be released. Maybe this year for Europe and next year for North America.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Interesting. Maybe then I will finally learn how to draw Pokemon!! xD

so when does pokemon art academy come out

I'm interested in this, I like the Miiverse compatibility feature, which will allow users to share their awesome designs (instead of drawing on Miiverse). I'm hoping it comes to North America, it will sell well, but not sure if there will be a retail version, since most games like these just hop right unto the eShop, it looks fun.

hope they have this in north america

hope they have this in north america
I hope so too, I think games like these, are what the North American 3DS eShop needs, it looks really fun and I'd love to see the images some of these talented Miiverse drawers make.

i am not good drawing paper but maybe i could draw good on this game if tryed really hard

I hope so too, I think games like these, are what the North American 3DS eShop needs, it looks really fun and I'd love to see the images some of these talented Miiverse drawers make.

And maybe (if that happens) the art that some people from here could make too ! Maybe an official thread, who knows ? I'm sure it would also make some GFX shops, as you can save your drawing on the SD !

maybe you can

And maybe (if that happens) the art that some people from here could make too ! Maybe an official thread, who knows ? I'm sure it would also make some GFX shops, as you can save your drawing on the SD !
That would be amazing! I'm getting excited thinking about it. You can get how creative you want, draw images for your some of your personal computer editing, that sounds really awesome. Now thinking off all the possibilities, I'm hoping to comes to NA/EU for sure.

That would be amazing! I'm getting excited thinking about it. You can get how creative you want, draw images for your some of your personal computer editing, that sounds really awesome. Now thinking off all the possibilities, I'm hoping to comes to NA/EU for sure.

And don't forget the Free Drawing mode and the fact that you can use the 3DS's camera too !

And don't forget the Free Drawing mode and the fact that you can use the 3DS's camera too !
You can use the 3DS's camera too, wow! That's awesome, this game has to come to North America/Europe now, it looks amazing!

You can use the 3DS's camera too, wow! That's awesome, this game has to come to North America/Europe now, it looks amazing!

Yes, you can use the 3DS's camera to take a photo and use as an example to draw.

pokemon_art_academy_boxart_eu-656x599.png

European Pokemon Art Academy Box-Art!

I for one really am looking forward to it. i suck at art. perfect chance for me to learn, and stay intrested because of the topic

pokemon_art_academy_boxart_eu-656x599.png

European Pokemon Art Academy Box-Art!

Ah, yes, there is change, compared to what Serebii.net shown (it was still the Japanese one, but it said it was the European one >.>). And the game is now confirmed to be released during this Autumn in North America. Still no date yet, but it's confirmed.

Ah, yes, there is change, compared to what Serebii.net shown (it was still the Japanese one, but it said it was the European one >.>). And the game is now confirmed to be released during this Autumn in North America. Still no date yet, but it's confirmed.
Yeah, lol. I forgot to add the details on my previous post, and at least it's announced for the West. I'm surprise the game is retail for the West as well, thought it would only be digital.

Yeah, lol. I forgot to add the details on my previous post, and at least it's announced for the West. I'm surprise the game is retail for the West as well, thought it would only be digital.
Well, it's a great thing ! Maybe we'll have to make an art gallery here at this rate... And what's good is also the fact that we won't pay some extra fees due to the eShop...

I don't particularly like the idea of drawing on my 3DS, so this isn't a game I would buy unless it happened to be very cheap. I find drawing on a PC tablet hard enough, so using the 3DS screen would be even more fiddly and pointless.

Back