PkMn Go POKEMON GO! What Pokemon can you catch in your area?

• Thread starter PalD2
  • Start date

What Pokemon can you catch?

• Rare Pokemon (A.K.A. Eevee, dratini, ect.)

• Legendaries (A.K.A. moltres, zapdos, articuno, ect.)

• Common pokemon (A.K.A Ratata, Pidgey, ect.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
PalD2

PalD2

Just some guy on the interwebs
Towns Folk
What Pokemon can you catch in your area?
EDIT: You can vote up to 2 times

Last edited:
So far I know I can get Ratata, Diglett, Doduo and Eevee. Sadly the Eevee was in my neighbour's house, so It couldn't be caught...lucky neighbours...

I was in my yard and saw a eevee! It was also in my neighbors yards so I couldn't get it.

I found an Eevee in my bed yesterday morning and a Dratini at my dinner table :3
Also idk if this counts as Rare or not but I also got a wild Seaking once.

I found an Eevee in my bed yesterday morning and a Dratini at my dinner table :3
Also idk if this counts as Rare or not but I also got a wild Seaking once.
I got a staryu :(

Reactions: randysilverwolf
here you can get Odish, Bulbasaur and magikarp. Done

Too many bugs and birds in my game

OMG it launched?! I had no idea! ...oh. But of course, not in Europe. -.-

Reactions: Bluelapinu, Shin and 18388
I have realized that the pokemon in your area changes. Since my phone died before I could catch an Eevee at my park, I can no longer catch an eevee. :(

I checked my area and I can get common pokemon like pidgey, rattata and zubat but I found that Abra, kadabra, eevee and poliwag are also nearby. I only caught common pokemon though because of the server issues and whatnot.

Charmander was on my desk

Reactions: Marc
OMG it launched?! I had no idea! ...oh. But of course, not in Europe. -.-
My brother has it even tho it's not in EU. The worst part is is that he won't tell me how ;_;
sneaky bugger

I find Eevee, Magikarp, Pikachu, Weedles, And One time, a Dragonair!

I've caught common Kanto pokemon and 2 eevee. I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

From what I hear, the Pokemon available change as you walk even a few feet. So its possible you may run into a rare Pokemon in just a few steps.

So far I have caught these :
  • Growlithe
  • Pidgeotto (evolved to Pidgeot)
  • Rattata (evolved to Raticate)
  • Zubat (annoying little buggers)
  • Doduo
  • Weedle
  • Ekans
I messed up on my starter, as I didn't know you get a choice between 3, not just 1 (4 if you count the Pikachu choice). Have a Bulbasaur now, but I have heard that its possible to get other starters elsewhere.

In my limited experience with Gen 1 ( which is what Pokemon GO covers), Psychics were king, so if someone finds a Psychic poke, you are set to destroy almost all gyms around you.

From what I hear, the Pokemon available change as you walk even a few feet. So its possible you may run into a rare Pokemon in just a few steps.

So far I have caught these :
  • Growlithe
  • Pidgeotto (evolved to Pidgeot)
  • Rattata (evolved to Raticate)
  • Zubat (annoying little buggers)
  • Doduo
  • Weedle
  • Ekans
I messed up on my starter, as I didn't know you get a choice between 3, not just 1 (4 if you count the Pikachu choice). Have a Bulbasaur now, but I have heard that its possible to get other starters elsewhere.

In my limited experience with Gen 1 ( which is what Pokemon GO covers), Psychics were king, so if someone finds a Psychic poke, you are set to destroy almost all gyms around you.

Yep, You can find Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, And Squirtles in the wild!

Yep, You can find Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, And Squirtles in the wild!
I know now, considering that otherwise it would be impossible to evolve the starters. Evolving requires a ton of candy, and that can only be done if I caught multiple starter pokemon. I came across a guy who owns a Charmeleon already (which is mind boggling considering.. you know... it takes capturing multiple pokemon to evolve a Pokemon.) Don't even get me started on the amount of lucky buggers who got Dratinis, Lvl 400 Pinsirs and Taurus', and other broken pokes.

Me and my brother are actually playing it with APK, my school and the pool near it are 2 PokeStops (1 minute walking :D) and the entrance of our town is the Gym.
Talking of Pokemons, we can find here Growlithes, Pidgeys, Spearows, Nidorans, Ekans, Eevees and we even found ourselves a Charmander!! (Our starter is Bulbasaur...) I'm really happy with this area!

My brother has it even tho it's not in EU. The worst part is is that he won't tell me how ;_;
sneaky bugger
He either has an APK or he has set his appstore to another region. Doesn't matter, it's launching today in teh EU. Germany and the UK already have the game so I expect that by end of the week it will finally be everywhere. It did take them some time.

He either has an APK or he has set his appstore to another region. Doesn't matter, it's launching today in teh EU. Germany and the UK already have the game so I expect that by end of the week it will finally be everywhere. It did take them some time.
Wait today? So I wasted my time getting an American Apple ID... Just great :/

Back