Pokemon League - General Brainstorming - Layout for League

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, only the games that are out that are able to be battled between. X and Y will be added later on. :)
I wouldn't be able to participate in this one then, :bag:

I skipped 5th gen :eek:
I'm pretty sure fifth gen is backwards compatible, isn't it? 0.0

I'm pretty sure fifth gen is backwards compatible, isn't it? 0.0
With 4th? I'm not sure with Wi-Fi battling because of the new Pokemon in the 5th generation.

Plus someone stole my Pokemon Diamond game a long time ago. Hence the reason I stopped playing Pokemon for a couple of years (the time when B/W/B2/W2 came out). I pumped months into that game. I had an enormous number of EV trained non-legendary Pokemon with great IVs (some obtained in trade). I was trying to IV breed and EV train every good Pokemon in the game (not legendary) and I almost achieved my goal.

After losing the game, I just gave up on Pokemon. Now, a couple of years have passed and X/Y are looking interesting with the new 3D gaming, and that is what's getting me back into Pokemon.

Reactions: jandkas and Matthew
With 4th? I'm not sure with Wi-Fi battling because of the new Pokemon in the 5th generation.

Plus someone stole my Pokemon Diamond game a long time ago. Hence the reason I stopped playing Pokemon for a couple of years (the time when B/W/B2/W2 came out). I pumped months into that game. I had an enormous number of EV trained non-legendary Pokemon with great IVs (some obtained in trade). I was trying to IV breed and EV train every good Pokemon in the game (not legendary) and I almost achieved my goal.

After losing the game, I just gave up on Pokemon. Now, a couple of years have passed and X/Y are looking interesting with the new 3D gaming, and that is what's getting me back into Pokemon.
I see. I'll figure something out. These are the details that make this idea tricky. >.<

It would be best to just wait for Pokemon X/Y. There'll be no risk of cheating then.

Sounds like a plan. We'll do a tournament soon for the fun of it.

I'll leave this here for a few more weeks so we can gather more input

Count me in! CHIEF KEEF IS TAKING ALL OF YOU DOWN!!!

Bring it on, :nailbiting:

Alright, you'll be my first victim. I take you down with 1-Hit knock outs and end your whole career after one battle with me.

Can we Use Pokemon Showdown and Pokemon Online for This?
And Count me in Mach Punch:punch:

Can we Use Pokemon Showdown and Pokemon Online for This?
And Count me in Mach Punch:punch:
What are these? Online battling services?

What are these? Online battling services?

Pokémon Showdown

Pokémon Showdown is a Pokémon battle simulator. Play Pokémon battles online! Play with randomly generated teams, or build your own! Fully animated!

Pokemon Online
Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your android. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version (2.1.0) and enjoy competitive battles across all five generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Hmm I thought you guys would know but is an Online Servoce it is free go to PokemonShowdown.com and sign up it is completely free There are tires such as UU OU and more

Hmm I thought you guys would know but is an Online Servoce it is free go to PokemonShowdown.com and sign up it is completely free There are tires such as UU OU and more

Well, they are interesting services, but I will wait... for the new Pokemon games.

Thnx ErixSan
Srry for double post

Ik but that service is the best way to battle as Wifi takes longer and youre going to collect those and you will have to get those pokemon which is more fun but takes longer and you can put your pokemon any evs and ivs.

id love to participate, but is it for pokemon x/y?
I find it easier to battle on pokemon showdown because theres really no way you can cheat on there, and you can create your team anyway you want. its faster than wifi as well. at what sneslink said, you wouldnt have to know all about tiers, i think it should just be a free for all with gym leaders specislizing on certain types. and of course, if you have pokemon ready on your game then you could use those too to battle gym leaders.

as for how its played, I guess the easiest way would be to just do it how it is in the actual game, if you defeat the gym leader you get a badge and same with elite four, if you lose you start from the first. or maybe with a twist of some sort, like playing doubles or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back