Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
when you can just pay to go into crippling debt to Nook?

I think I'm so far into debt with Nook that I owe my life to him at this point.

Reactions: Alex
The game is out now. Anyone got it and is it a lot better than what the demo had to offer?

Can’t we have Pokémon Colliseum instead? Or is that what Pokken basically is now? Haha.

I couldn’t justify spending $60 on this game when Animal Crossing is out in a couple of weeks. I tried the demo, though. It wasn’t what I was expecting or really hoping for. I never played one of these games before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Maybe the game gets more complex as time goes on, but I’m just not sure I would want to spend $60 on it.

a friend of mine has the game, and he regrets buying it
if someone wants a "mystery dungeon game" i reccomend touhou genso wanderer

if someone wants a "mystery dungeon game" i reccomend touhou genso wanderer
Google tells me it's only on the PS Vita :/

Google tells me it's only on the PS Vita :/
its on the switch
if i search "touhou gensou wanderer reloaded switch" it appears

i hope they bring genso wanderer lotus labirinth to the west too

Reactions: Marc
I got the mystery dungeon game and i think its amazing and worth getting if you can afford it. otherwise yeah wait for animal crossing if you prefer that.

It has changes from the originals so its not just a remake it plays differently at times as well. obviously the base story line and gameplay is the same but it has lots of upgrades that makes it different. if you didn't like the original then i doubt you will like this one. but if you loved the original then i think you will enjoy this one too. and its a very beautiful game. The main story line is like the demo in the sense of seeing the map and items but once you beat the main story line and enter the post game story all the dungeons become normal and you can't see anything.

Happy to answer any questions people have about mystery dungeon i will do my best to answer them for you!

Reactions: Alex
Yeah, I had to slog through the demo towards the end. It's a lot easier, I think, compared to the old games. All the enemies and items are visible on the map even if you haven't explored, and it seems some dungeons give out more gold sometimes. I made loads in Thunderwave Cave from doing nothing.
I'm gonna amend my previous comment. The demo was kind of boring but the game really came into its own towards the end of the game and in the post game. It's probably my favourite game on the switch now.

At least until Friday, anyway.

Reactions: Marc and Eevee
Back