Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you have 2 messages. Click on 'forums' at the right side of the screen you can see how many (non-nookling-junction) posts you already have.
excuse me, where should i look? I do not understand.. I don't see any 'forum' thingy on the right of the screen

excuse me, where should i look? I do not understand.. I don't see any 'forum' thingy on the right of the screen

on the forum index, it shows how many messages/posts/likes you have under your avatar. :3

Reactions: PersonSP
on the forum index, it shows how many messages/posts/likes you have under your avatar. :3
oh! great! It says i have 10 messages :D I can sign in for the giveaway :3 thank you Mikaya! (btw, you're everywhere! i've seen you on practically every thread i posted in .-. xD

Reactions: Mikaya
I've entered the giveaway, and sent my email! Thanks for this, and good luck to everyone! :D

Alright, I have entered the giveaway, and sent the e-mail with all the required questions answered. I wish the best of look to all the people who have entered this giveaway!

Nope you have 2 messages. Click on 'forums' at the right side of the screen you can see how many (non-nookling-junction) posts you already have.
Can someone give some insight, since in my profile on the postings tab I checked and have more than 10 postings, to my understanding the messages are the ones that I publish in my profile such as which game I am playing or something like that.

Can someone give some insight, since in my profile on the postings tab I checked and have more than 10 postings, to my understanding the messages are the ones that I publish in my profile such as which game I am playing or something like that.
It must count towards your post count.

I have sent the email! Good luck to everyone! (Go Alpha Sapphire!)
-camer0

Last edited:
Emailed you, hope I win.

It must count towards your post count.
Got to 10 now I am in right?

Got to 10 now I am in right?
Messages say 10 for you so believe so!

there guys, i sent mine.

just in case that i got chosen,hipothetically speaking, how would i know that i got the prize, would you tell me on the e-mail or a private message here or how?

Sent an email! Hope I win!:):beaver:

Just sent my email

• This is going to be a fun event (☆•☆)/

Hope I will win.

I have entred and good Luck

sorry if this is just a waste of your time, but is there any way i could change which game i wanted? i emailed that i wanted omega ruby, but it turns out my friend got it for me a few days after i sent it :unsure: btw i would've said this earlier but i was without internet at the time.

sorry if this is just a waste of your time, but is there any way i could change which game i wanted? i emailed that i wanted omega ruby, but it turns out my friend got it for me a few days after i sent it :unsure: btw i would've said this earlier but i was without internet at the time.
Alright, re-send the email and I'll just delete the first one. You need at least 10 posts to be counted btw.

Thanks a million for another giveaway @Marc :D
Goodluck to the others :)
I just sent in my e-mail :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back