Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent my Email

Just sent my email. Good Luck and Merry Xmas. *<=)

Just sent my email. Good Luck and Merry Xmas. *<=)
Don't forget to get a post count of at least 10 before December 24th.

I sent mine on December 9 forgot to post good thing I looked

I sent my form. Good luck to everyone.

entry sent

I have sent my email! Please check it!

I am a newbie. Where can i check that i have 10 posts?
On your profile

December 24th is my birthday :p
Don't make me win just because of this though, I have enough presents during two consecutive days ^^
Haha mine too! Unfortunately people seem to think combining my gifts is a wonderful idea. So I just get one. :unsure:

Pls it would make my life better

Hope I win

:sorry:Lol

I need to with this pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

Entered

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha mine too! Unfortunately people seem to think combining my gifts is a wonderful idea. So I just get one. :unsure:
Lol, I hope at least it's something "big" or something that interests you a lot :)
It can be annoying to wait for a full year before getting something but if it's worth 2 presents, why not ? ^^

if i win that will be awesome i will get 2 digital copies

Eeek I really want to know the winner already! I am so hyped:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::wacky:

Don't forget to get a post count of at least 10 before December 24th.
Wait.. so how many posts do i have =0

Lol, I hope at least it's something "big" or something that interests you a lot :)
It can be annoying to wait for a full year before getting something but if it's worth 2 presents, why not ? ^^
True true. :rolleyes:
I get 'big' things on special birthdays mostly. Actually, here we aren't very big on Christmas celebrations and generally gifts aren't exchanged. :p

Wait.. so how many posts do i have =0

You currently have 4. On the forum homepage you can see how many posts you have which is located near your avatar on the top-right hand corner of the homepage. :3

Finally it's tomorrow! I cannot check immediately as I'll be on the plane, best of luck to everyone!

tomorrow is the day :D!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::cat:

I have sent an e-mail!,i'm sure I'm not going to win but good luck to all! @Marc could you check if I did!

Reactions: CaioBerkley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back