Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Megas-which one will you choose?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Which Mega Starter will you pick?

• Total voters
I'll most likely start off with Torchic as usual, and send myself Treeko and Mudkip eggs from X/Y.
I'm assuming you can buy the megastones for the other two later in the game.

Without a doubt, I'll bee picking Mudkip. I love how his Mega Evolution looks, he seems like he'll one beastly tank, and with Swift Swim as an ability, he'll be a relatively speedy one in the rain! The hype is real! Now I'll just wait for Mega Metagross.

I chose Megs Diancie because Mega Diancie looks awesome. If I can get an event diancie and the Mega stone, I will Use diancie regardless. Diancie will be unbeatable.

I chose Megs Diancie because Mega Diancie looks awesome. If I can get an event diancie and the Mega stone, I will Use diancie regardless. Diancie will be unbeatable.
Not really since it's no match against common Steel types like Aegislash and Scizor. Sure it would be neat to see its usefulness in battle but I think Mega Mawile is still a better Mega Fairy than Gardevior (only by a smidge)

Reactions: CrazyElf
I'm going with Mega Swampert. I played Sapphire through a couple times, and I think Swampert provided great bulk against every enemy he faced. I also like how he is part Water and part Ground (the 4x weakness to Grass is not really noticeable). He has some deficiencies on the offensive end, but on the whole he is one solid Pokemon. With his Mega form, his power is bound to increase and will probably make an all-around choice for in-game battling and competition.

For me Swampert was the best starter in hoenn but Mega Sceptile looks a lot more awesome than Mega Swampert.

Back