Contest Pokemon OU Tourney (Singles)

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
Lemme just slap here a random thing so i can keep getting notifications on this thread...

Peanuts...

So... I wasn't the only one??? Is that normal?

So... I wasn't the only one??? Is that normal?
Ninja plz I guess... I believe that it's propper of Pedia to stop sending alerts after some time to avoid overflooding the Alert box.

Uh, I'm not sure if I can have my battle, me and my opponent have time zones 12 hours apart, and I'm only free for about 5 hours a day due to school...

I think u shud give us 1 week to finish our battles cuz we can only battle in the weekend.

Last edited:
I won my match against @DeathDragon ! It was a good game and lots of fun too!! :3

Reactions: DeathDragon
Uh, I'm not sure if I can have my battle, me and my opponent have time zones 12 hours apart, and I'm only free for about 5 hours a day due to school...

I think u shud give us 1 week to finish our battles cuz we can only battle in the weekend.
You guys had last weekend >.<

I really don't want to hold up the tourney in round 1 for this long. If you or @Zaeehh need/want to drop out I'll refund you and add in 5 of my own PC but I don't think I should delay round 1 for a week, sorry.

I won my match against @DeathDragon ! It was a good game and lots of fun too!! :3
Good job :3 updating.

(Sorry for double posting >.<)

You guys had last weekend >.<

I really don't want to hold up the tourney in round 1 for this long. If you or @Zaeehh need/want to drop out I'll refund you and add in 5 of my own PC but I don't think I should delay round 1 for a week, sorry.
I guess I'll drop out.

I guess I'll drop out.
Alright, if I make another tourney I'll rerandomize the matches if you're up against eachother early on, sorry about that :(

I guess I'll drop out.
I would have dropped out too, but I guess you did it before me...
Sorry...

It's Tuesday, @Samuel_1802 you'll move on and round 2 shall begin :D Matches will be added soon ^^

Reactions: Danny
It's Tuesday, @Samuel_1802 you'll move on and round 2 shall begin :D Matches will be added soon ^^
Really want to know with whom i am going to match up next :D

I won my match against @Deadpool (NormalNinja)! It was a ton of fun! :D

Also, you got a Scald:
  • Burn
  • Crit
  • From an offensive Empoleon
  • In a dame Blissey
Fun but salty af!

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Also, you got a Scald:
  • Burn
  • Crit
  • From an offensive Empoleon
  • In a dame Blissey
Fun but salty af!

Your Blissey, has Natural Cure AND Soft-boiled. So I don't see what the problem is. :p

Your Blissey, has Natural Cure AND Soft-boiled. So I don't see what the problem is. :p
That isn't the problem. The prob is that the event sequence that it took made the outcome of the match moar predictable... It's always that way: the one who gets the biggest hax first will probably win the battle :p

@paceygym can @Acemaster and I get a little more time for our match? There's noticeable difference in time zones between us so arranging a battle time during the weekdays was pretty much impossible.

@paceygym can @Acemaster and I get a little more time for our match? There's noticeable difference in time zones between us so arranging a battle time during the weekdays was pretty much impossible.
Alright, but on Monday afternoon I'll decide a winner.
Fun matches are the best ^^ good job :3

Reactions: 18388, Acemaster and Samuel_1802
I beat @Acemaster. It was a really close match, the winner was decided by the last few turns; the best kind of battle! :D

Reactions: 3391, Danny and Acemaster
I beat @Acemaster. It was a really close match, the winner was decided by the last few turns; the best kind of battle! :D
Those definitely are ^^

Round three matches will be up soon ^~^

Back