Contest Pokemon OU Tourney (Singles)

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
I beat @Acemaster. It was a really close match, the winner was decided by the last few turns; the best kind of battle! :D
Now you made me curious... Do you have the Battle Video? :D

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Now you made me curious... Do you have the Battle Video? :D
EHEG-WWWW-WW3H-2SRQ

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Danny
That battle was awesome

I agree, and that Sylveon... <3 kyuuuuuuuuu

EHEG-WWWW-WW3H-2SRQ
I probably would have won if I didn't use Protect against that Salamence...

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Samuel_1802
Samuel i must say the way you use your pokemon in pokemon battle is quite impressive and same this thing also apply on @Vii . Guys please don't forget to save video .

EHEG-WWWW-WW3H-2SRQ
You're frickin savage in terms of battling! For some reason, Team Meep won Pediaversary!

I probably would have won if I didn't use Protect against that Salamence...
Yup, like I said before, that turn is what sealed the match. If it wasn't for that it'd have been a matter of whether or not Porygon2 (bulky offensive with Analytic) and Slowking (physically defensive with Calm Mind) could take on the rest of the team

Reactions: Acemaster
Also, physical Sylveon *ding*

Plz tell me you get the *ding*

Also, physical Sylveon *ding*

Plz tell me you get the *ding*
No I don't >.<)/
Hehe, do you want me to share the set? :p

No I don't >.<)/
Hehe, do you want me to share the set? :p
Dame it
Wynaut? :D

Dame it
Wynaut? :D
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 116 Def / 124 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Wish
- Curse

@Pacey, can me and @vincent888 can complete our battle in pokemon showdown? We both have totally different time zones , we both have school too.. so it has become kinda bummer for us to meet on 3ds . If you will say no then their no chance for me and Vincent that we are going to complete battle before a week.

@Pacey, can me and @vincent888 can complete our battle in pokemon showdown? We both have totally different time zones , we both have school too.. so it has become kinda bummer for us to meet on 3ds . If you will say no then their no chance for me and Vincent that we are going to complete battle before a week.
Time zones make everything difficult >.<

Alright, if that's the only way, but if you can both get on showdown can't you both get on ORAS/x&y?

Time zones make everything difficult >.<

Alright, if that's the only way, but if you can both get on showdown can't you both get on ORAS/x&y?
we have been experiencing wifi issuses the last time we battled we got dced from battle 5 times without anyone of us goin offline

we have been experiencing wifi issuses the last time we battled we got dced from battle 5 times without anyone of us goin offline
Alright, do it in showdown then, unless it starts miraculously working.

:eek: Sam vs Vii?! :eek: I demand the Battle Code when it happens!!!

Reactions: Danny
@Samuel_1802 beat me in a 1-0. Good game. ^^
Battle Video: XF8G-WWWW-WW3H-FBJJ

Reactions: 18388 and Samuel_1802
I beat @Vii. It was so close I'm literally shaking, now THIS is competitive Pokémon! :D

Code for y'all since you're asking for it (warning, 59-turn long battle): PN3W-WWWW-WW3H-FBY5

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny and 18388
I just came to Pedia to bet on a draw in your fight but that works too :D

Oh, and Sam... You gotta chill the heck down! Also, i wanna battle you someday but i kinda don't want to :/

Back