Gen 4 Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke (With a Twist!)

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date

Do you like the new rules?

• NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can you name Yanmega Nayda? :3

Reactions: luxray6490
Part 3: The Real Monsters are Humans

u4f9e.jpg

Thinking back I probably should have researched Mars' Pokémon before battling. Having a disadvantage against Zubat hurt a lot but I managed to pull through hitting with some tackles. No Zubat will take down my mighty Pokémon!!!
wvze38.jpg

Having a level disadvantage I relied on her using a combination of charge and spark. I managed to KO the beast but not without a lot of effort. I really underestimated the might Team Galactic. But at the end of the day I still pulled through saving the Valley Windworks, apparently a little too late though...

2lkyaae.jpg

On my way to Eterna City Mireclops evolved! He's become very strong and very defensive, while he doesn't hit the hardest, with curse he has become quite the tank!

5ov4ah.jpg

Turtwig put up a fight! Using reflect to boost its defence and sunny day to boost grass knot it fought hard. Sadly after two curses Mireclops was the victor. Gardenia did use a super potion but after that turn reflect worn off and was 2HKOed.
25i2e1g.jpg

After being out-sped by the beautiful Roserade my Ponyta (Who still needs a Nickname) got hit my a grass knot that didn't do much damage. It proceeded to get OHKOed by a flame wheel. It surprised me, I thought that it would at least tank 2?
2j4byva.jpg

I brought out my PokeFreak next for the 'weakest' foe. I leered and got struck by a crit grass knot... I think she should diet... I then switched into Ponyta who won me the match!

1sm5gl.jpg

But that's not all! I also faced Jupiter!!! This Zubat was no match for my Ponyta. 2HKOed by flame wheel it paled in comparison to Mars' Zubat. Nothing much to say about it other than that.
16nukh.jpg

I have always been afraid of her Stuntank. Never have I beaten it on my first attempt... Except now! I sparked, charged, sparked then sparked again! I got hit a couple times and smokescreened. Perhaps luckily it got Paralysed on the second spark so I could KO it by going first the next turn.

Stay tuned for the next stage of my journey where I catch my Ralts and acquire my Eevee, then take on my third Gym! Thanks for reading!

Name ralts pro if it is male and dawn if it is female

Name ponyta blitzen.

Part 4: Shadows in the Dark

2aiioeb.png

Yay! caught my Ralts! took a while searching for a male but oh well. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end! It took a little to long to grind. Eventually remembered that Ghastly's a good way to train it. Its still only level 23 tho. I'll explain that a bit later.
2zye6xl.png

Well here's my Eevee I got off of Bebe! Quick attack is its main and only move atm. I'm also in a little bit of a dilemma... I originally wanted Eevee to evolve into a Glaceon but now I'm unsure whether I want it to evolve into Glaceon or Vaporeon. Comment what you think. Vapo can evolve sooner and learns surf but I love Glaceon...

2jfm3xx.png

Next Ralts evolved! Sadly it would be dead weight for the gym along with Eevee so I levelled them to 23. I will train them a lot later and push them to the same level as the others.

2rzp949.png

2 bites took care of Duskull. The first of which caused a flinch so Luxio came off unscathed. Easy as pie!!!
mkzosn.png

X Sp.Def had to be used. And from there Grotle went on to 2HKO it. Very happy to get her out of the way, I was afraid she'd wipe the team!
jkc5qx.png

Finally Ponyta 2HKOed Haunter. Sadly I missed the picture opportunity so I just chose this instead. Overall my Pokes don really well and I cant wait for Eevee and Kirlia to battle!

a4ofnl.png

Luxio would have OHKO'ed Staravia if it weren't for the intimidate but I still managed to triumph. I did get caught off guard by the endeavour but luckily the double team before that didn't harm me and I managed to pull off the victory!
2w3qfe1.png

Eevee took it out with 3 quick attacks. poor Buizel never stood a chance even tho Eevee was under-levelled!
4rwci1.png

I started with a confusion from Kirlia but its fragility caused me to switch into Ponyta to avoid being OKHOed by flame wheel. A further 2 stomps killed off Monferno.
11kd2ir.png

Finally flame wheel OHKOed Roselia with ease. Sorry Lito but you've been beaten again.

Notes... I will nickname Ponyta once I get fly.
I want to ask whether Eevee should be evolved into Glaceon or Vaporeon.
Sorry for not updating for a while. This Pedian has a busy life for the first time in like, ever!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned and comment!!!

Reactions: Starmanfan
Go for glaceon it is even on your avi!

Part 4: Shadows in the Dark

2aiioeb.png

Yay! caught my Ralts! took a while searching for a male but oh well. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end! It took a little to long to grind. Eventually remembered that Ghastly's a good way to train it. Its still only level 23 tho. I'll explain that a bit later.
2zye6xl.png

Well here's my Eevee I got off of Bebe! Quick attack is its main and only move atm. I'm also in a little bit of a dilemma... I originally wanted Eevee to evolve into a Glaceon but now I'm unsure whether I want it to evolve into Glaceon or Vaporeon. Comment what you think. Vapo can evolve sooner and learns surf but I love Glaceon...

2jfm3xx.png

Next Ralts evolved! Sadly it would be dead weight for the gym along with Eevee so I levelled them to 23. I will train them a lot later and push them to the same level as the others.

2rzp949.png

2 bites took care of Duskull. The first of which caused a flinch so Luxio came off unscathed. Easy as pie!!!
mkzosn.png

X Sp.Def had to be used. And from there Grotle went on to 2HKO it. Very happy to get her out of the way, I was afraid she'd wipe the team!
jkc5qx.png

Finally Ponyta 2HKOed Haunter. Sadly I missed the picture opportunity so I just chose this instead. Overall my Pokes don really well and I cant wait for Eevee and Kirlia to battle!

a4ofnl.png

Luxio would have OHKO'ed Staravia if it weren't for the intimidate but I still managed to triumph. I did get caught off guard by the endeavour but luckily the double team before that didn't harm me and I managed to pull off the victory!
2w3qfe1.png

Eevee took it out with 3 quick attacks. poor Buizel never stood a chance even tho Eevee was under-levelled!
4rwci1.png

I started with a confusion from Kirlia but its fragility caused me to switch into Ponyta to avoid being OKHOed by flame wheel. A further 2 stomps killed off Monferno.
11kd2ir.png

Finally flame wheel OHKOed Roselia with ease. Sorry Lito but you've been beaten again.

Notes... I will nickname Ponyta once I get fly.
I want to ask whether Eevee should be evolved into Glaceon or Vaporeon.
Sorry for not updating for a while. This Pedian has a busy life for the first time in like, ever!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned and comment!!!

Definitely Vaporeon. In platinum I used Vaporeon in almost every playthrough I did. He is amazing and useful and is cooler than glaceon.
th

Back