Pokemon Roleplay

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
Oh, i guess i would be to late then.... *Wayne sighs* left behind like usual i guess......... *Waynes ears drop sadly and his tail stops waging and you see his excitement fade very quickly* at least your still here. why didn't you go?

"I'm not one of them I guess, I don't know why but they seemed oddly happy. They're staying around here though, said they'd leave in five days"

*Waynes ears shot back up again and gets really excited* Oh really! that means i can make it! where are they exactly ms Espeon i really must find them!

"Um in that hole"

Ok!!! Thank you very much ms espeon! i must go and catch up to them! ill be going now see you!

*Wayne runs after the other eevees and catch up to them. He is amazed at how many he sees! Wayne tries talking to them but they all ignore him. "Hmmmm maybe they don't like me...... maybe they think im too different....." wayne thinks to himself.

After spending some time with the Eevee's they all just ignore Wayne and treat him as a outcast causing wayne to get very sad and run away back out of the hole. Since way is crying and isn't looking where he is going properly he accidentally bumps into Espeon again.

Upon passing through the hedge, Rocky finds a vast, shimmering lake of crystal clear water. Rocky eyes the perimeter of the lake, but something catches his eye while he does. On the opposite side of the lake, Rocky spots a pokemon. He doesn't know its name, but he can see its some sort of 'blue otter', so Rocky makes his way across to the other side of the lake to question the pokemon on if he's seen the culprit for pushing the box on Lana.

Lana feels a slight bump into her
"Woah you okay? I guess I should've said they're not really welcoming new members"
Lana walks a bit away, seeing Rockys footprints into the forest, she follows them, finding herself running in no time she quickly is behind him and she says
"Boo!"

"Augh!"

Rocky spent so much time focusing on the blue pokemon that he is startled by someone.
Rocky turns around to find a pinkish cat pokemon behind him.
"Who are you?" Rocky asks

"I'm Lana" she answers after hearing Rocky ask who I am, Lana then ran in circles around Rocky and then Jumped in the air.

"Prove it :L

Where did we stay last night?"

"And who is that?" Rocky says while gesturing to a small brown cat pokemon

"you stayed in a small shack yesterday night, I came outside and got hit by a box and got unconscious, woke up as an espeon."
"And... I never caught that eevees name but it's trying to find it's other kind "
Lana steps back a bit as she talks.

Reactions: spagooti
After his swim Dewott got out of the lake and saw a strange Pokemon.
I wonder who that is? Thought Dewott.
Then he saw 2 others approach the Pokemon and he drew his shells in case a fight began.

*Looks up slightly at the pumkabo still with his ears down and a sad expression on his face. my names wayne....... what's yours?

Lana stands there silently.

I'll move the plot along....

Dewott was getting a little tired of just standing there and let out a sigh. Before approaching the Pokemon he caught whiff of a familiar smell, honey, and alot of it. But honey hoarders being so close could only mean one thing! Before he completed his thought a cute little Tediursa walked towards the other Pokemon, and when you see a Tediursa it usually means a Ursaring is never to far away.....

Lana slowly began moving along, walking away from Rocky and Wayne, towards her shack

Lana slowly began moving along, walking away from Rocky and Wayne, towards her shack
You do realize that a second ago you were in the forest right?

You do realize that a second ago you were in the forest right?
Yes I do and it's next to the forest

Back