Pokemon Roleplay

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
Wayne sighs as he watches The espeon walk away and decides its probably best for himself to just leave as well. he was so excited to see more of his own kind however he didn't expect to be treated as such a outcast. "I guess i might as well go as well..... and be.... sobs..... alone...

and here I was trying to add some action *sigh* I'll keep trying :artist:

Dewott watched as the Espeon left and saw the poor Eevee sobbing to itself (and apparently Tediursa caught no one's attention)
Dewott decided he'd go talk to the Eevee to help cheer him up, then he saw the Ursaring. Dewott quickly ran over and pushed the Eevee behind a rock to keep it out off Ursaring's sight. He then hid behind the same rock himself.

Note: I shoved the Pumpkaboo too

(I was gonna do something with Wayne but okay ;_; I should leave this rp I don't feel like it now)

(Noelia don't be silly! don't leave! i am just going into character as everything eevee has ever wanted in his whole life has just shut him down is of course going to make him sad! that's when you and the others step in and make me happy! )

(Noelia don't be silly! don't leave! i am just going into character as everything eevee has ever wanted in his whole life has just shut him down is of course going to make him sad! that's when you and the others step in and make me happy! )
Or shove you behind a rock :D

Heheh.. Nvm.
Lana invites all of them to her shack that she calls home
Idk what else to say

Heheh.. Nvm.
Lana invites all of them to her shack that she calls home
Idk what else to say
(This is before Espeon came back to invite them)
After a small while The Ursaring left and Dewott looked at the Eevee laying the ground. Are you ok? Dewott asked.

Eevee nods. th...thank you...... *to sad to say very much*

Eevee nods. th...thank you...... *to sad to say very much*
Did I hurt you at all?

*Shakes head* n...no...... im ok.

(brb dinner)

EDIT: im back :3

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't here last night for the rp :x
- This is after the part were Wayne asks my name -

Rocky sees Lana slowly walking away.
The small brown pokemon then gives a sad expression
"My names wayne, what's yours?" Says wayne.
"My Names Rocky, and I'm exploring this world for the first time. I was just about to walk over to that blue pokemon over there"

Last edited:
Reactions: Eevee
-This is after the part where Pacey talks to Wayne-

Everything in this world comes all so sudden. After talking to a light hearted Eevee he is slammed behind a rock to avoid an ursaring. Rocky hears the ursaring slowly walking away. Rocky gets up, rubbing is hurt head, and notices the blue pokemon is now right in front of us. The Blue Pokemon had helped Wayne up. "What happened?" Rocky asked dumbly.

Reactions: Eevee
wow wanna join but not have time D:

I can hold a spot for you Earth

i can join now but will not reply much cuz of my constant inactive

Well none of us have replied in the last 6 hours

We are waiting for @paceygym , but it is christmas, so I will be inactive

Reactions: Eevee and spagooti
Oh, uh...I'll join, I guess! I mean, Wynaut?

Man, I'm late to the party. Anybody want to RP with me, though?

Back