Closed Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon?

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in for team sun (please don't kill me), and i'm actually really excited for how this game is exploring new ideas while still being and feeling like a pokemon game, the best example i can think of is the island challenge instead of the usuall 8 gyms then battle the elite, but also i like how alola feels more alive than the other regions, and as a nice touch the fact that now we can take photos to pokemon in the wild in cetain spots, but out of all those mentioned my preference is the island challenge, in my opinion is better than the usual gyms.
also i'm up in team litten.

Reactions: Sarafri09
yeah pokemon moon than, it has the most unique cover legendary of the both, the sun one is just a retexture of pyroar and i don't like that one really.

Team moon please, and I'm most excited for the 4 islands. I can't wait to be able to travel and see a new story as well as try out every single type power.

Last edited:
I'm extremely excited to discover some lore on the Pokemon, most notably Type: Null, because he looks awsome and seems to be some Godslayer Pokemon.

I like the idea of the deity Pokemon like Tapu Koko, and the idea of them all being a totem pole

I was wondering about how many people want Pokemon Sun or it's opposite, Pokemon Moon. So I decided to make a little contest that lasts until November 18th. Basically, you have to comment whether you want Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon. I'll update the scores whenever someone comments. Every person is 5 points towards whatever team. Whichever team wins on November 18th, I'll count all of the members on the team that won, use a random number generator, and whoever wins gets 2 $20 Eshop codes. (I'm going to get the first one tomorrow, and the second one around early november.) So basically, whoever wins gets their game of choice too. Also, it's US only.
EDIT: Since it's obvious everyone's going to pick team moon, I'd made a change to the rules. You have to tell me what your most excited for in pokemon sun and moon.

As a lot of people, I'm picking Pokémon Moon (I was picking it before because Moon > Sun, but now with the thing of 12hrs apart, I'm definetly choosing Moon)

What am I excited the most about Pokémon Sun & Moon... well... where do I start. First, is the generation with the coolest designs so far, second, looks like we are getting A LOT of lore in these games... and I LOVE the lore of Pokémon games. I'm the type of guy that spends a lot of time in the Pokémon libraries. Third, all the new concepts, we are getting the Ultra Beasts, and that sound so exciting!!

And finally, we will get IV TRAINING!!!! Finally it will be easier to get perfect legendaries and perfect dittos to breed!!

Reactions: 24460
This series always wants to take a step up from its previous generation. Most of the things that are important to this generation are the things that made the older games great. That is functionality with previous games via trading and migrating, new abilities, new moves, easier ways to raise EVs and obviously new Pokemon. What I like about what they did this time around was basically what the fans thought would never happen. They were going to transfer Gen 1 Pokemon to Gen 7. Now with the glitches in Gen 1 that makes leveling up the Pokemon the easiest part if you don't mind the moves. Competitively it doesn't seem like the biggest deal but I we knew how transferring specific Pokemon works then I would say it's the third best Pokemon game ever. The Pokemon Snap gimmicks I could say were easily expected. The way the story progresses doesn't seem too important to me, what I think would be more important are bringing back older main characters from previous games and remixes of old music. All in all once I see or know the things I think would be key features to the game then I would want the game.

I can't believe I'm saying this , but I am actually looking forward to how the story pans out. I wanna know more about Type Null and the Ultra beasts and of course more about the Aether Foundation. I really love the tropical Hawaii setting and of course all of the new Alola forms. I'm actually going to plan one Alola run while my first run will just be all Gen 7 pokemon. I'm so glad they were able to get a game out during the 20th anniversary year of Pokemon. It's a perfect blend of new and old with a new spin. I really can't wait to play this game.

I'm excited for Sun and Moon because Nintendo seems to be making it really unique! I have high hopes for the story which I can't say about most other Pokemon games. The island gym concept is interesting and could be fun. Some of the new Pokemon like Rowlet, Alolan Ninetales, and Mimikyu are really cool! Graphics and details are really good too, and I've been avoiding spoilers asmuch as I can do it'll be more fun when I do play. I've also been thinking about starting competitive battling :D
#TeamMoon #TeamRowlet
(Btw is this picked by random generator still?)

Reactions: Sarafri09
im most excited for the new mechanics and getting zygarde plus being in four different islands sounds amazing i just cant await

Team moon
I am excited for the advanced upgrade from the last games... We finally get Pokemon co museum on a main series game

i want to get pokemon sun because it looks like the greatest one ever and it also is the only one that so far i have yet to hear someone say that they are gonna get and also i have a nickname planned for the legendary in there that is from a Megaman game and the name is Leo Kingdom because in one of the megaman starforce games called megaman starforce leo there is a lion who looks exactly like the legendary from sun and this is what he looks like so that is why i am going for pokemon Sun and also i hope i win but if i don't then this was a excilent contest and good luck to everyone.

latest
<Leo Kingdom from Megaman Starforce Leo

solgaleo-pokemon-sun-moon.jpg
<Pokemon Sun legendary. Now then do you guys see a resemblance at all?

Moon, I am very excited for Alolan forms, and it seems the better ones are in Pokemon Moon. I love what they are doing with them, and the new legendarys and UB's! Gifting pokemon to each other also seems extremely fun!
Then the lore! THE LORE! The lore must surely in fact be amazing! SO many bad gangs, both in both games?
Volcanion also has a chance of being in the game! I mean, think about it! VOLCANO! He could be at the top of the tallest one, but probably not.
OHHH IM SO EXCITED!!

I'm team moon because I love the legendary's design. I also like Rockruff's dark form, along with Type:Null I'm realy curious to how that will be utilized in the game. AND A POKEMON SNAP FEATURE OH MY LORD!

team moon

:3

If your not here to tell us what game you want and why like I did then get out before we get Marc in here or another admin.

Reactions: 24460
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back