Closed Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon?

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't like nor want trollers.

Reactions: 24460
If your not here to tell us what game you want and why like I did then get out before we get Marc in here or another admin.
we don't like nor want trollers.

Huh? What do you mean by that? He did

team moon

He is not trolling... the only one that is actually spamming borderline offtopic posts is you

latest
<Leo Kingdom from Megaman Starforce Leo
solgaleo-pokemon-sun-moon.jpg
<Pokemon Sun legendary. Now then do you guys see a resemblance at all?

There is an edit option in the posts... there is no need to make 5 posts in a row to say something, you can just edit the post and add the information, having 5 posts in a row is only annoying for everyone that is looking the thread

And btw, if you want to be taken seriously, a good advice is to check if whatever you have written is grammatically correct. (I don't mean only in those 2 posts... I mean in all your posts and PMs... they can be really challenging to read)

I needed to take that out of my chest

Reactions: JuicyFlare, TribstyAnn and 24460
The guy's not trolling he just didn't read all the rules, it's no big deal.

Reactions: 24460
ok

Pokemon Moon and I'm excited about the Zygarde forms and Z-Moves and I'm ready to try them out.

Last edited:
Honestly I want Pokémon Moon, not because thee majority picked it like some other people did but it's because the moon shows in the night, the night is dark and I'm dark, so really my reason is because the name just fits me. Also the cool Alola forms :3

The starter pokemon, i'm choosing the cat! (Because it's a fire type) :)

Hello poke-ppl. I'ma throw in my 2 cents. I was leaning toward Moon until I saw a video on youtube(I watch TyranitarTube for new Sun/Moon updates) but now since I've seen some of the version exclusives, I'm pretty sure I'm set on getting Sun. I like the 'rugby monkey' more than the 'monk' monkey and I like Rocruff's evolution more in Sun. And I got Y when X/Y came out, so, flying legendary. That kinda pushed me toward the ground ledgy too.

I'm excited that there's another gen. of Pokemon, hel-lo? lol. I'm so glad they're bring back the trainer customization. That was one of my favorite things in X/Y.

Last edited:
I would want Pokemon Moon because the evolution in moon are more awesome (in my opinion at least) compared to sun :)

Pokemon Moon for sure! Most looking forward to seeing the new storyline; how the plot ties all of the islands together and how the legendaries impact everything.

I've already pre-ordered Pokemon Moon so I'm on Team Moon! I'm excited about everything. Z-moves, Alolan forms, some of the new Pokemon, an improved character customization, and new ways to play the game like battling Kahunas instead of gym leaders (It's practically the same but there seems to be more to it than just battling them).

Team Moon! I plan on buying both, but if I had to choose one I would choose Mon because I personally like the design of Moon's legendary and I just gravitate toward it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sashade7
I was wondering about how many people want Pokemon Sun or it's opposite, Pokemon Moon. So I decided to make a little contest that lasts until November 18th. Basically, you have to comment whether you want Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon. I'll update the scores whenever someone comments. Every person is 5 points towards whatever team. Whichever team wins on November 18th, I'll count all of the members on the team that won, use a random number generator, and whoever wins gets 2 $20 Eshop codes. (I'm going to get the first one tomorrow, and the second one around early november.) So basically, whoever wins gets their game of choice too. Also, it's US only.
EDIT: Since it's obvious everyone's going to pick team moon, I'd made a change to the rules. You have to tell me what your most excited for in pokemon sun and moon.

Pokemon moon 4 days.

download.jpg

I'll kick myself later for not choosing the winning team but I don't care. I didn't want that sparkly Noivern on steroids anyway! I started Team Sun, and I'll stay Team Sun 'til the end!

What I'm looking forward to the most is how much freedom the game will give trainers this time. I know it sounds complicated but when you think about it, there wasn't much to the games besides being the top trainer. And when you stand above all there isn't much else that sparked my interest. I want to see the add ons and side quests to their fullest potential!

Oh, and Team Litten

Reactions: sashade7
GUYS THIS IS DEAD GO AWAY

Wait this is dead? Does that mean entries or the whole thing. I just though the edit and stuff meant that the team moon versus team sun was dropped, but the contest was still going.

Reactions: Zukrad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back