Spin Off Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Too Easy?!?

• Thread starter Gary Johnson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson

Dedicated to Poyoism
Towns Folk
When I first got the game and got the ability to befriend pokemon I befriended many strong pokemon like a LEVEL 50 SALAMENCE during
When Vice principal Watchog saw the ghost.
And a very powerful wobbuffet. So is the game too easy for you or I was I just very lucky.

Trust me, this game is the hardest Pokemon mystery dungeon game ever to be released. This game was so tough if I didn't spend all my gold bars on reviver seeds then I would've been so dead...after chapter 3 the game picks up in difficulty so much, and in most levels you can only use you and your partner so forget Salamance...

Reactions: Kadaj, Alex and Livada
Trust me, this game is the hardest Pokemon mystery dungeon game ever to be released. This game was so tough if I didn't spend all my gold bars on reviver seeds then I would've been so dead...after chapter 3 the game picks up in difficulty so much, and in most levels you can only use you and your partner so forget Salamance...
I think i'm in chapter 7 and it's pretty easy for me

If you're still playing the story, then yeah. It's a bit easy but you have to be careful otherwise you'll lose everything. Plus you can't use high level Pokemon multiple times in a row (so it might be harder if you don't have them when you really need them).

Once you start unlocking the higher difficulty dungeons (more stars), you're going to have some challenges to overcome.

I thought that too but hey the Salamence is REALLY hard to befriend early on since it has 300+ hp. Also you can't use it on important missions so yea. I don't think it's the easiest though, that title goes to Gates To Infinity.

Nope, not that easy especially when you can't use higher level Pokémon on explorations, and two this game is more stat based it seems.

It's is kind of easy but it is still fun

I thought that too but hey the Salamence is REALLY hard to befriend early on since it has 300+ hp. Also you can't use it on important missions so yea. I don't think it's the easiest though, that title goes to Gates To Infinity.
Not if you have one or two of those orbs that confuse all enemies in the room :p

Not if you have one or two of those orbs that confuse all enemies in the room :p
For what, befriending Salamence? Well your attacks still do hardly any damage. I had to keep putting it to sleep after collecting like 4 or so blast seeds, but it still 1-shot several of my team before I won.

For what, befriending Salamence? Well your attacks still do hardly any damage. I had to keep putting it to sleep after collecting like 4 or so blast seeds, but it still 1-shot several of my team before I won.
My ancient power was super effective and my partner kept hitting it with a good electric attack, so in time we eventually finished him off. I had tiny revive seeds just in case his attack hit one of our party members though (if he got lucky from the confuse status).

I used my wobbuffet. xD

I haven't had to much trouble with this game, I've had a few close calls but I've only lost when I was screwing around for funzies xD

Salamence makes things easier at first but he can't always come. I personally have avoided using him and have only sometimes regretted it xD

I haven't had to much trouble with this game, I've had a few close calls but I've only lost when I was screwing around for funzies xD

Salamence makes things easier at first but he can't always come. I personally have avoided using him and have only sometimes regretted it xD
Well have you got a level 55 dragonite?

Well have you got a level 55 dragonite?
I don't use him either xD

I just feel cheap use using overpowered mons >.>

Lol I borrowed my cousins game, he first said I could do a dungeon or two... I ended up beating it before he left (about 3 days?) and I did die a couple times but mainly when I was screwing around with the Kecleon Shops.

You know what the Gen 7 PMD's boss should be? Primal Kecleon.

Lol I borrowed my cousins game, he first said I could do a dungeon or two... I ended up beating it before he left (about 3 days?) and I did die a couple times but mainly when I was screwing around with the Kecleon Shops.

You know what the Gen 7 PMD's boss should be? Primal Kecleon.
That would be the best boss ever. (Wait there are Kecleon shops in the dungeons)

That would be the best boss ever. (Wait there are Kecleon shops in the dungeons)
Yea, it's been a gimmick in the PMD games since red/blue rescue team. If you steal from them they attack you and they are level 90, 255 in each stat, and attack twice per turn.

In short they're nearly invincible

(Sorry if u already knew that but just saying in case you didn't)

Considering getting this game, but if it is too easy...

Considering getting this game, but if it is too easy...
It's harder than GTI but easier than the other 2 in my opinion.

Easy? Hah, what a joke. I'm ill-fit for every dungeon and Kecleon decides to only sell 2 Oran Berries, what a merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back