Spin Off Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Too Easy?!?

• Thread starter Gary Johnson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpity bump

Trust me, this game is the hardest Pokemon mystery dungeon game ever to be released. This game was so tough if I didn't spend all my gold bars on reviver seeds then I would've been so dead...after chapter 3 the game picks up in difficulty so much, and in most levels you can only use you and your partner so forget Salamance...
i had the same exact problems running through this game. you couldnt even take your time and were forced to play the story which made it impossible to be fully prepared for stuff (until you finish the story which in my opinion is much better post game since we arent forced to keep going like during the story). i would purposely throw everything in my deposit box and go in empty handed just to level but even this takes forever. this was something that was much better about the original pmd, we could take our time and stock up on items during the story and level (some parts there were exceptions here but not the whole way through like SMD). gates to infinity it wasnt a big deal since i could just switch to companion mode and get items to help me finish the game either. im not saying that game freak stepping up the difficulty is a bad thing, but i feel they were a bit too brutal and unforgiving in this one. at least we can get legendaries in post game though unlike gates to infinity, but god game freak give us a break xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back