Pokemon that need a Mega Evolution

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
EntityHoundoor

EntityHoundoor

Let Your Geek Flag Fly!
Towns Folk
hey, it's entity again bringing you a highly needed mega evolution for a Pokemon and that is...

MEGA BYDOOF!

Bydoof is such an underrated Pokemon, but is one of my favorites, solely because of its name and loveability. So, I was very happy to see someone made this:
image.jpg
This is the best design for a mega Bydoof if there was to be one. Props to the guy that made this!! Tell me what you think down below!

Flygon definitely needs a mega. Gamefreak was considering making one but they scrapped the design because they didn't like it. They chose quality over quantity of megas. Still, Flygons one of my favorite pokemon and I use him a lot in battles. I also would really like mega Johto dtarters, more specifically Feraligatr :D

Reactions: Vernal
I would like a mega evolution for mightyena. I know what your thinking, why that pokemon? I use mightyena a lot and even though the pokemon looks cool it is actually kind of weak when you look at it's stats. I think it would boost up it's power if it were to get a mega evolution. I also think that wigglytuff would be interesting but that is only because of the role it plays in the mystery dungeon games. I'm a huge fan of that part of the franchise, I just think it would be neat to have it connect somehow with the main games.

The Pokémon I want to have a Mega Evolution is Wigglytuff and Electrode. For Wigglytuff It would still be Normal and Fairy but It's ability could be Pixellate and have an increase for Special Defense and Special Attack, and it's appearance is that it would be fluffier and the tip of it's ears would have stars. For Electrode It's ability would be Motor Drive and It's appearance could be that of an Upside down Master ball!

Reactions: Vernal and kadyabryson98
The Pokémon I want to have a Mega Evolution is Wigglytuff and Electrode. For Wigglytuff It would still be Normal and Fairy but It's ability could be Pixellate and have an increase for Special Defense and Special Attack, and it's appearance is that it would be fluffier and the tip of it's ears would have stars. For Electrode It's ability would be Motor Drive and It's appearance could be that of an Upside down Master ball!
I love your Idea for electrode I think it is really clever. I also agree with you on Wigglytuff.

I love your Idea for electrode I think it is really clever. I also agree with you on Wigglytuff.
Thanks! Considering that Electrode is basically a Pokeball upside down it was only fitting that I would go with an upside down Masterball look, and I have always pictured Wigglytuff having a Mega Evolution form.

I thought about a Mega for Ho-Oh
mega_ho_oh_by_kingstailor-d6mbsah.png

Reactions: superpokemonbros and eric923
I thought about a Mega for Ho-Oh
mega_ho_oh_by_kingstailor-d6mbsah.png
That is Awesome :) I can totally see that as a Reality. Perhaps we can get a Mega Evolution for Lugia as well!

That is Awesome :) I can totally see that as a Reality. Perhaps we can get a Mega Evolution for Lugia as well!
I searched mega and primal Lugia and I personally like this design the best.
Guulwb1.png

Reactions: superpokemonbros, Holo and eric923
Now that is really good! The wings and it's facial features are really well detailed. I would have love to see this in the Future pokemon Games! Here's Hoping for Generation 7!

I think the designers have done a really nice job with mega evolutions, I think some are just really cool. But there are a couple that make me cringe *cough*Slowbro*cough*

Mega Bidoof would probably be Mega Bibarel ( not sure how it's spelt :p ) . But some Pokemon that I think would be cool with a Mega Evolution would be Dunsparce because he definitely needs one as well as something like Mega Girafarig because that would be pretty cool and also why not ? :p

I really agree with you that Bydoof is an underrated pokemon, because a "Bydoof" does not exist, at least not in this universe :p

I can't see a Pokemon that hasn't reached its final evolution has a mega evolution because it can't :p Dat Pic tho.

Mega Bibarel will never happen.

Reactions: Vernal
Mega Arcanine with something like pixilate for fire types(Pyrate?) just for that extreme speed boost. Plus he'd be even cooler looking. I don't like the idea of slapping on a second typing to him, but if they did, it should be fighting(Close Combat stab) or dark(Crunch stab).

I would like to see Mega Farfetch'd. He becomes a Flying/Dark type with the ability Guts so he can have even more power when someone unexpectedly burns him or he switches in to a burn. He would get a big boost in attack, speed and defense. And a minor boost in his special defense.

I want to see a mega Electivire because that would be so sweet, and I do want a Dragonite/Flygon Mega. They both are my favorite dragon types, and I want to see an over uber dragonite in battles because that would be wicked. Electivire
I love this picture of Mega Electivire because of the awesome rings and it just looks cool, and the Mega Flotzel is pretty too. The picture of Mega Dragonite is the only one I like out of many others, because it gives it a dreamy ethereal look which is cool and kinda suits it.mega_floatzel_and_mega_electivire_by_rocket14-d7v2r45.png mega_dragonite_by_alphaxxi-d7oygxq.png

The three Kalos starters

Yessss..... WE NEED MORE MEGAS GAMEFREAK!!!! You should have megas for the Starters, saying that in ORAS you could mega evolve your starter, then why not all the starters? ThOse megas look awesome, I hope Gamefreak includes them. We need Mega Arcanine, and I definitely agree with the dragonite!

My mega evovle pokemon idea is hydregein.Think of it this strong pokemon being able to mega evolve.It would also be cool if all the ideas in this thread also was there.I also want them to make mew to be able mega evolve.I also want a some pokemon to mega evolve the pikachu family.I also want the squirtel family to be able to mega evolve.The final pokemon. I want to be able to mega evolve is yvelta the god of destruction pokemon.

Dragonite or Infernape DEFINITELY!
Both Garchomp AND Salamence get megas so Dragonite really deserves one.
As for infernape... I just like infernape.
mega_dragonite_by_alphaxxi-d7oygxq-png.6214

th

Sorry Storm_chaser for using the same mega dragonite pic as you. I thought it looked pretty cool

Back