Pokemon that need a Mega Evolution

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
I thought about a Mega for Ho-Oh
mega_ho_oh_by_kingstailor-d6mbsah.png
I actually want Ho-Oh and other Legendary Mascots to have a Primal Evolution

INB4 Primal Palkia/Dialga

There needs to be a mega milotic. A water and fairy type would be amazing with hyper voice and pixilate. With a boost in spatk. Also mega bisharp would not be bad. It would look like a half man half horse with a lance on its hand. Then when it would attack it would jump into the air. Many of the pokemon insurgence megas are quite cool. I really like the other version of steelix. Steel and fire type would be quite useful. Mega Dragonite picture is already imprinted into my mind. It would be some old wizard/ master old dragon with a wizard hat and it would hold a wand. Ability Magic Guard.

We need Mega Zoroark. We have Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Lucario so Mega Zoroark must be next. Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark were mascots of Pokemon Movies after all.
mega_zoroark_by_letsongakemi-d7ub018.png

We need a Dragonite Mega. Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence and Garchomp all have Megas and they're psuedo Legendaries so will there be a Dragonite Mega?
mega_dragonite_commish_by_bobertbra-d7a22ab.png

Those are some of mine!

Nobody has said this yet and i am still very suprized at it, i think that they should make a mega picachu. I know if they did it should be a mega riachu, but it's the fact the the maskot of pokemon doesn't even have it's own mega yet, why even do that? In my opinion, they should alow a mega for both picachu and riachu, why, i don't know other than i feel piacachu, Pokemon's maskot, and also i just like him. Just why not?

Nobody has said this yet and i am still very suprized at it, i think that they should make a mega picachu. I know if they did it should be a mega riachu, but it's the fact the the maskot of pokemon doesn't even have it's own mega yet, why even do that? In my opinion, they should alow a mega for both picachu and riachu, why, i don't know other than i feel piacachu, Pokemon's maskot, and also i just like him. Just why not?
It already has light ball as it's mega stone xD.

Back