Pokemon Theme 3DS Coming To North America and Europe

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You read right! The Pokemon themed 3DS consoles are coming to North America and Europe, according to Nintendo Life. They hit store shelves on September 27th and they'll be priced at $199.99 U.S. / £179.99 / €199.99.

630x.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Totakeke
I would be happy if those comes with the game... but...

I don't like either of them honestly..

Reactions: Chief
Both systems are out now. You can get yours from any participating retailers. I wish they also offered the game just like in Japan.

These both look amazing and I am hoping to get the blue one soon.

I think that there is too much markup on the cover of the 3DS. That's just me.
I like designs that are clear.

Reactions: Isabella
They look ... all right, I guess. If they're bundled with the games, that increases the value tenfold.

I like it, they're beautiful, but I don't know why they don't include the game. I think it's a bit stupid to create a special console based on a game, and that console doesn't include the game. :p

I don't like it becuase of the glossy texture, I don't like it when its glossy (fingerprints), I like the texture that the 3ds XL comes in.

I would be happy if those comes with the game... but...
I like it, they're beautiful, but I don't know why they don't include the game. I think it's a bit stupid to create a special console based on a game, and that console doesn't include the game
If it did come with the game, it'd cost more than $199.99 U.S. / £179.99 / €199.99, ;)

If it did come with the game, it'd cost more than $199.99 U.S. / £179.99 / €199.99, ;)
In all honesty, The UK and European version should definitely come with the game considering their price point.

In all honesty, The UK and European version should definitely come with the game considering their price point.

Why they use 1 dolar - 1 euro conversion?

Wish i had this... but too bad it doesn't come with the game, i would've loved that.

Reactions: Chief
Wish i had this... but too bad it doesn't come with the game, i would've loved that.

That is true! I hate that Europeans have to pay more for the same product.

That is true! I hate that Europeans have to pay more for the same product.

Well, I have to pay the triple, so that is worst!
(With eShop cards, I save a lot of money, because one $50 cost me $80, and one $40 physical game can cost from $90 to $120)

Reactions: Reece
(With eShop cards, I save a lot of money, because one $50 cost me $80, and one $40 physical game can cost from $90 to $120)

Same here,Triple price on everything, even if I import it from the U.S its cheaper.

Same here,Triple price on everything, even if I import it from the U.S its cheaper.
Where are you from?
Oh, I didn't know this. I thought the game would come with the system. That would only make sense, but I don't know what Nintendo is thinking. :(

Where are you from?

I'm from Trinidad (an island in the Caribbean) and like new 3ds games here are like 62 USD, and the gaming consoles prices 3ds - $223 USD , 3ds XL-280 USD, its really expensive here, I don't understand why and Eshop cards are so hard to find, but if you do find them it ranges at these prices.

Here's the Eshop Cards prices- Exact prices.
$20 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$190. (USD 29.62)
$35 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$300. (USD 46.77)
$50 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$430. (USD 67.04)

I'm from Trinidad (an island in the Caribbean) and like new 3ds games here are like 62 USD, and the gaming consoles prices 3ds - $223 USD , 3ds XL-280 USD, its really expensive here, I don't understand why and Eshop cards are so hard to find, but if you do find them it ranges at these prices.

Here's the Eshop Cards prices- Exact prices.
$20 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$190. (USD 29.62)
$35 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$300. (USD 46.77)
$50 card ::::::::::::::::::::: TT$430. (USD 67.04)
Those are really expensive for eShop codes. You better buy Online codes from reputable online retailers they're much much cheaper!

It's mostly because of the shipping bill (+ duties/taxes) and the profit the seller wants to make, ;)

Reactions: Reece
Back