Pokemon Theme 3DS Coming To North America and Europe

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Woohoo ! I knew that this 3DS was rare, but it is even more hard to find than expected !
I'm so lucky then !
Yeah, I heard that it sold out really fast in North America, so it's pretty rare to find now.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yes, and some crazy guys in France tries to sell this version at 400€ !
Or twice the market price !

Yes, and some crazy guys in France tries to sell this version at 400€ !
Or twice the market price !
:eek: , wow, I sometimes hate when people do that, it's so unnecessary, but I guess it's all business, I haven't seen this 3DS where I live in stores, so I would understand why he "tried" to sell the 3DS so expensive.

Yes, some people in France are truly money-stealers guys.

:eek: , wow, I sometimes hate when people do that, it's so unnecessary, but I guess it's all business, I haven't seen this 3DS where I live in stores, so I would understand why he "tried" to sell the 3DS so expensive.

Yes, some people in France are truly money-stealers guys.
kinda makes sense since the Europe region tends to be the worst off when it comes to Nintendo stuff in general. Perhaps there was less supply which led to higher prices

kinda makes sense since the Europe region tends to be the worst off when it comes to Nintendo stuff in general. Perhaps there was less supply which led to higher prices

Yes, but, for 2-3 markets I have visited, they got at least 2-3 3DS who were Limited Editions.
As I said earlier, they also buy the system, then try to sell it with higher prices.

Yes, but, for 2-3 markets I have visited, they got at least 2-3 3DS who were Limited Editions.
As I said earlier, they also buy the system, then try to sell it with higher prices.
I see....well, I guess business practices just differ from region to region then. All I have to say is I'm glad I don't have to deal with that kind of stupidity

Yes. To say well, I have sold (some) of my GC games to a guy who buy cheap 3DS systems, and sells it for higher prices.
And he told me that he was going to sell my games too. That's a shame. And I also sold FE: Path of Radiance to this guy, because he wanted to buy it for 30€.

Yes. To say well, I have sold (some) of my GC games to a guy who buy cheap 3DS systems, and sells it for higher prices.
And he told me that he was going to sell my games too. That's a shame. And I also sold FE: Path of Radiance to this guy, because he wanted to buy it for 30€.

Wow...bad business practices much? And the fact that he explicitly told you that he was going to do that....wth lol I doubt it will anytime soon but hopefully that changes at some point

Yes. This is definitely what some (not all) people does in France.

Woohoo ! I knew that this 3DS was rare, but it is even more hard to find than expected !
I'm so lucky then !
Lol it was so easy to find , it's not like looking through every nook and cranny so I just went to the store saw like 10 copies of it another store had 10 copies as well just bought the blue one from them lol.

Lol it was so easy to find , it's not like looking through every nook and cranny so I just went to the store saw like 10 copies of it another store had 10 copies as well just bought the blue one from them lol.

So, you have the blue one too ?!? I took me a while to get it in France ! (Now, I'll be out for 10-15 minutes, as the Nintendo Direct will start !)

So, you have the blue one too ?!? I took me a while to get it in France ! (Now, I'll be out for 10-15 minutes, as the Nintendo Direct will start !)
You didn't know ? I posted on your wall saying that I had the blue pokemon themed 3ds xl as well lol... Well when you said it took you a while I believe it was very hard to find one ?

You didn't know ? I posted on your wall saying that I had the blue pokemon themed 3ds xl as well lol... Well when you said it took you a while I believe it was very hard to find one ?
Well obviously if it took someone a while to buy one it was very hard to find one....especially if it's France where you've got idiotic retailers selling at ridiculous prices as D4rkDragon said on a couple threads

Ah, yes, forgot that you posted on my wall !

Well obviously if it took someone a while to buy one it was very hard to find one....especially if it's France where you've got idiotic retailers selling at ridiculous prices as D4rkDragon said on a couple threads

Sure, that's how people act in France ! But not a big surprise, finally.

I got the red one.

This is my 4th 3DS, believe it or not...

I got the red one.

Wow you're rich ? I only have 2 3ds altogether and yes I believe you that you have 4 3ds and why buy so much isn't 2 enough ? As in one small sized and the xl size :p

I got the red one.

Ok, I'll definitely set up the "Pokemon Themed 3DS" clan here :p !
Wow you're rich ? I only have 2 3ds altogether and yes I believe you that you have 4 3ds and why buy so much isn't 2 enough ? As in one small sized and the xl size :p

Or maybe they have been broken, have issues. Or the compulsive need to collect them !

Ok, I'll definitely set up the "Pokemon Themed 3DS" clan here :p !

Or maybe they have been broken, have issues. Or the compulsive need to collect them !
Yes if you're a Nintendo collector or like limited edition stuff you will obviously collect them like me but I need to save money in order to do so yeah they could have been broken too :L

My first 3DS, which I got a few days after release, was the Aqua Blue 3DS. The circle pad broke aswell as the R button.

My second 3DS, which I got for Christmas 2011, was the Flame Red 3DS. It broke in late 2012 due to a piece of the charger port breaking off.

My third 3DS, which was a Blue 3DS XL, didn't actually break. I just wanted the Pokémon one. :p

Back