• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date

pokemon 1,2,3 gen n vc

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
who wants these games to be on 3ds vc? here are all the gb,gbc,gba pokemon games. if anyone wants them vote and post and like thx.

First Generation
All titles in this generation were released for the Game Boy.

Pokémon Red
Pokémon Green
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Yellow

Second Generation
All titles were released on the Game Boy Color.

Pokémon Gold and Silver
Pokémon Crystal

Third Generation
All titles were released on the Game Boy Advance.

Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Emerald

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadaj
who wants these games to be on 3ds vc? here are all the gb,gbc,gba pokemon games. if anyone wants them vote and post and like thx.

First Generation

Pokémon Red
Pokémon Green
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Yellow

Second Generation

Pokémon Gold and Silver
Pokémon Crystal

Third Generation

Pokémon Emerald

I personally would love to have them on Virtual Console but I do not think Nintendo would like it to much and it would probably just cause them a lot of trouble. And I do not want to cause them any trouble.

I personally would love to have them on Virtual Console but I do not think Nintendo would like it to much and it would probably just cause them a lot of trouble. And I do not want to cause them any trouble.

why would it cause trouble?

I'm all for having more Virtual Console games. In the case of old Game Boy games, it's especially nice not having to deal w/blurry screens and dead batteries.

why would it cause trouble?
It would cause trouble because there'd be the issue of how would trades work and many other stuff. Let's also keep in mind that if they made Gen 1/2 for Virtual Console, there'd be fans that'd complain about the games not being able to transfer pokemon to pokebank (because starting Gen 3 they completely changed a lot of the gameplay and stat mechanics).

All that said though, I don't think it'd be a completely bad idea if they were to make a "Deluxe edition" or something that allowed you to be able to get all the pokemon within the game to be able to fill the pokedex on your own. I get that's not how the game was meant to be (as it's meant to have version exclusives to encourage interaction), but given how times have changed, if they were to do a Virtual Console, this would definitely be the way to go.

i really hope they do make remakes for 3ds ! its the game boy pokemons that have a amazing story line ! it was also my childhood games - if they release these for 3ds I'm definitely getting it - i mean it - i actually prefer fire red and leaf green + gold and silver then diamond and pearl also i prefer it to black and white - if you haven't played it i suggest you do its the best

i really hope they do make remakes for 3ds ! its the game boy pokemons that have a amazing story line ! it was also my childhood games - if they release these for 3ds I'm definitely getting it - i mean it - i actually prefer fire red and leaf green + gold and silver then diamond and pearl also i prefer it to black and white - if you haven't played it i suggest you do its the best

They won't port them, as it was said many times. That's a shame, but that won't happen. Unless Nintendo want to make a surprise.

They won't port them, as it was said many times. That's a shame, but that won't happen. Unless Nintendo want to make a surprise.
i know !!! and thats so freakin annoying

These games are the best tbh I really love them I grew up playing at least one of these games because I remember my uncle playing Pokémon Red for the Gameboy and I didn't know much about it because I wa like 2 or 3 and he had pokemon silver too he was basically s pokemon fan and he made me like pokemon when I was 5 and gave me the games ,but at the time Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire came out and my uncle was interested in buying them ,but he didn't have any money although we got the games like 1 year later.

Original topic was about "bring Pokemon GB/C (and GBA) games to the Virtual Console! Good idea?" Now we're on the verge of getting Gold and Silver in September.

All we need is Crystal and I'll be set as far as Pokemon VC titles goes.

Original topic was about "bring Pokemon GB/C (and GBA) games to the Virtual Console! Good idea?" Now we're on the verge of getting Gold and Silver in September.

All we need is Crystal and I'll be set as far as Pokemon VC titles goes.
Yea the games are coming out this September I have one question though can you trade Pokémon from Gold and Silver to Red,Blue, and Yellow if than it would be cool hopefully you can and Gold and Silver will be compatible with pokebank so you can transfer the Pokémon to Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Moon.

Yea the games are coming out this September I have one question though can you trade Pokémon from Gold and Silver to Red,Blue, and Yellow if than it would be cool hopefully you can and Gold and Silver will be compatible with pokebank so you can transfer the Pokémon to Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Moon.

You should be able to since the original GS games could do that with the exception of trading Gen II Pokemon or moves to Gen I. The Pokebank should also be updated to accommodate GS titles.

Yea that's cool I'm getting it on September 22nd.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
GSC are planned for September. What I really wish, even if I'm pretty sure it won't happen, is that the Pokémon Trading Card Game 2 was translated and available on Virtual console for every countries.

Uhh what? No it's not. :panda:

Who knows? Mother 1 eventually managed to make it through officially and they've even gone ahead and put Starfox 2, a previously unreleased game, into the SNES Classic. Pokemon TCG 2 might be considered.

Uhh what? No it's not. :panda:

Who knows? Mother 1 eventually managed to make it through officially and they've even gone ahead and put Starfox 2, a previously unreleased game, into the SNES Classic. Pokemon TCG 2 might be considered.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, NO CRYSTAL??? ARE THEY [censored content] ME???

Well... if they didn't debug the evident bugs of Pokémon RBY, they won't translate TCG2 I guess... we're talking about Nintendo after all...

Alpha Sapphire was a great remake, but what gives me an actual feel of my childhood, were the first two Pokémon games I ever had Sapphire and Emerald. These would be great with the New 3DS controls and I am pretty sure a VC edition will be coming out soon because they have already brought generation 1 and 2, so it is a possibility that a VC S/R/E is going to come out pretty soon.

@GamerDudeXXX Not likely considering Nintendo has decided against making GBA VC titles for the 3DS family with the exception of the ambassador games. (Not to mention, those games aren't even true VC titles; a VC title uses emulation whereas the GBA games cheat thanks to native compatibility with the ARM chips inside the 3DS.)

Perhaps they might do it for Wii U (not likely) or the Switch (more likely) but that remains to be seen.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Would love to play these without emulating them

Reactions: Alegria

First Generation

Pokémon Red
Pokémon Green
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Yellow

Second Generation

Pokémon Gold and Silver
Pokémon Crystal

Third Generation

Pokémon Emerald

Yes i am all for this, i feel Nintendo has neglected to add the main RPG pokemon games to the virtual console section and while i love the games they did release on it (many old favorites) with the new restore point feature and being able to go back without digging an old system out of a box, i have been a bit disappointed they haven't made pokemon games available with the service.

Another complaint ive had about the problem for a while is why they've singled them out like this until launching red blue yellow, i could never understand the reason for this and still don't get it. But this would be a nice improvement to see soon :p

Reactions: Alegria
Back