Pokemon X and Y - Mega Evolutions

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Yeah, Mega Pokémon all must hold their correct Mega Stone's in order to Mega Evolve. Plus your only allowed to Mega Evolve one Pokémon per battle.
Mega Evolution sounds like a Mega Headache for competitive battlers.

So, according to different sources that got their hands early on the game. There are limitations for Mega Evolution.

You can only Mega Evolve Once in a Battle (Limited to only one Pokemon).

Now, I'm not sure if switching out will reverse the Pokemon back to its standard form but we'll know about that soon, it's highly unlikely though.

So, according to different sources that got their hands early on the game. There are limitations for Mega Evolution.

Now, I'm not sure if switching out will reverse the Pokemon back to its standard form but we'll know about that soon, it's highly unlikely though.
I think from the review gameplay video the form sticks.

That isn't a bad idea at all.

And yes, we can't know yet :p

Wait can we also get Torchic,Treeko and Mudkip and are they final evolution able to change into a mega evolution ?

hqdefault.jpg

Mega+Venusaur+Charizard+Blastoise.JPG

Wait can we also get Torchic,Treeko and Mudkip and are they final evolution able to change into a mega evolution ?

hqdefault.jpg

Mega+Venusaur+Charizard+Blastoise.JPG
I sure hope we can get a mega-evo for all the starters.

All of the mega evolutions that are from x and y including ORAS (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire) that are out now look very incredible and their stats are very high(I'm looking at you mega mewtwo).Plus I'm looking forward for further mega evolutions from ORAS.

I like Mega Blazekein and Mega Absol because they become really OP and i can sweep with them

Wow this is an old post but I will still comment anyway, first I was excited for Lucario because I thought Lucario was first okay but once he mega evolves he looks like he just went super and can face anything into battle.

my favorite mega evolution is mega charizard x he looks so awesome with that shiny charizard appearance and those blue flames when I first saw his picture and not the text I was like WTF!!! I just wish that there will be a mega arceus he will become from the god of pokemon to the mega god of pokemon just imagine what he could do with all the power in the world doubled all the pokemon combined also could not beat just one pokemon if he gets a normal evolution and the mega evolution will be given to the normal evolution and then another evolution omega evolution will be introduced and given to arceus' normal evolution's mega evolution all the organisms literally ALL the organisms could not beat him

Back