• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date

Which one wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope just for the end of january ...
Ahhh, well that sucks :(, sorry dude

i love pokemon x and I love pokemon y but pokemon x wins

I like the Pokemon available to you in Pokemon X. I'm also not a fan of Yveltal.

imo X wins because it has Xerneas which has the Power Herb Geomancy going for it. Plus, it's super effective against Yveltal :p (*and* it has mega Mewtwo X and mega Charizard X, megaforms I really like)

I don't want the downloadable version because I collect gamecards of pokémon and I need to wait until december or probably january for the game to be released in my country ( goodbye Torchic :cry: )
Torchic event lasts until January 15, so you should be good.

I went with Pokémon Y just because I like the legendary in that version more than the legendary in Pokémon X.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I went with Pokémon Y just because I like the legendary in that version more than the legendary in Pokémon X.

Well, I have both so it's okay for me :D

Well, I have both so it's okay for me :D
which version do you play more between the two though? I'm sure one of them isn't played as much :p X or Y

which version do you play more between the two though? I'm sure one of them isn't played as much :p X or Y
@Erixsan did you mean you have both games or both legionary Pokemon that each game has ?

@Erixsan did you mean you have both games or both legionary Pokemon that each game has ?
OHHHH you're right. Yeah, I think he meant legendaries (my bad) because he was going on about how he was able to get like 2 Xerneas and 2 Yveltal in his game because of GTS

Both of the games Pokemon X , Pokemon Y have disadvantages and advantages between the two games so neither of them is better than each other unless your just trying to get the different pokemon like mega charizard x / y .

OHHHH you're right. Yeah, I think he meant legendaries (my bad) because he was going on about how he was able to get like 2 Xerneas and 2 Yveltal in his game because of GTS

Yeah, I got both legendaries...

I actually gave 2 Xerneas and one Yvetal...

I can get more but i'm too lazy to make a scizor.

Laziness xD... I am hoping to get Pokemon X (because of Xerneas) I don't really like Yveltal.

I say Pokémon Y because the Y legendary is so much better than the X legendary and I like mega mewtwo Y and also because mega charizard Y look way cooler then mega charizard X

What kind of trades do you think people would be willing to make for a Genesect then :p (that is, once Pokebank is up and running)

What kind of trades do you think people would be willing to make for a Genesect then :p (that is, once Pokebank is up and running)

Well with all other games, people will probably try to put up some crappy, low tier pokemon for it. Not many seem to understand a pokemons worth or want to give up a good one.

Well with all other games, people will probably try to put up some crappy, low tier pokemon for it. Not many seem to understand a pokemons worth or want to give up a good one.
No, I mean a person trading a Genesect for something. I mean, in this game it seems Scizor was enough to get a Xerneas so....

No, I mean a person trading a Genesect for something. I mean, in this game it seems Scizor was enough to get a Xerneas so....

Oh true. Maybe it's because people don't like them that much. Although trading something for one is better than giving them out for free :p

Oh true. Maybe it's because people don't like them that much. Although trading something for one is better than giving them out for free :p
Yeah obviously....but anyway, any ideas on what people would be willing to trade their Genesect for? haha

Wow I missed all that talking I'm slow here hahah and I see x won but I get pokemon y yesterday hahahaha :D

I got X because well, Charizard is Dragon in that one. Charizard is my favorite pokemon and dragon is my favorite type. He will definitely be one of the top 3 on my team. I also got Pokemon X because it was cheaper on eBay haha. I like the legendary better too because he just seems stronger and I watched a battle between Xerneas and the Y one and the Y one got his <censored> whipped with a leather belt (;

Back