Pokemon x vs y

• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date

Which one wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got X because well, Charizard is Dragon in that one. Charizard is my favorite pokemon and dragon is my favorite type. He will definitely be one of the top 3 on my team. I also got Pokemon X because it was cheaper on eBay haha. I like the legendary better too because he just seems stronger and I watched a battle between Xerneas and the Y one and the Y one got his a$$ whipped with a leather belt (;
Well, it makes sense if you think about it. While Yveltal has Oblivion Wing, a really awesome flying type move, it faces that type disadvantage against fairy type...

Reactions: Vantero
Well, it makes sense if you think about it. While Yveltal has Oblivion Wing, a really awesome flying type move, it faces that type disadvantage against fairy type...
the funny thing is that even Zygarde is weak against fairy so if there well be a Pokémon Z, the X will still win over Z and Y !:D

the funny thing is that even Zygarde is weak against fairy so if there well be a Pokémon Z, the X will still win over Z and Y !:D
Not completely because Zygarde, the Order Pokemon has Aura Break which weakens the Fairy Aura that boosts Fairy Type moves. In fact, it actually reverses the effect, thus weakening Fairy type moves. Xerneas does not necessarily beat Zygarde

Not completely because Zygarde, the Order Pokemon has Aura Break which weakens the Fairy Aura that boosts Fairy Type moves. In fact, it actually reverses the effect, thus weakening Fairy type moves. Xerneas does not necessarily beat Zygarde
:facepalm: I completly forgot zygarde ability ! yeah he could learn a rock type and Steel type move to defeat the two .

:facepalm: I completly forgot zygarde ability ! yeah he could learn a rock type and Steel type move to defeat the two .
Well, any pokemon can learn moves for coverage lol In any case, STAB Earthquake would likely do a lot of damage to Xerneas and STAB Outrage to Yveltal

Well, any pokemon can learn moves for coverage lol In any case, STAB Earthquake would likely do a lot of damage to Xerneas and STAB Outrage to Yveltal
yeah he has a lot of power i am strating to like Zygarde more and more !

I got X because well, Charizard is Dragon in that one. Charizard is my favorite pokemon and dragon is my favorite type. He will definitely be one of the top 3 on my team. I also got Pokemon X because it was cheaper on eBay haha. I like the legendary better too because he just seems stronger and I watched a battle between Xerneas and the Y one and the Y one got his a$$ whipped with a leather belt (;
whaoo hehehe uh guess people like x more maybe we should fight in pokemon but I still getting my pokes

Reactions: Vantero
I like them both but I like the mega Pokémon in Y better.

yeah he has a lot of power i am strating to like Zygarde more and more !
yeah, Zygarde is definitely the trio master. Even if at first it looks like Xerneas has the advantage, it's actually balanced out because of Aura Break.

I prefere Y, Yvetal is amazing and with him you can do almost anything, the oblivion wing is one of it's biggest advantages, Yvetal destroys everything in it's path but that makes the game really easy...

I still didnt see him in the game yet

I still didnt see him in the game yet
Right before you beat the elite four and you have to go to the Lysandre Café you will get him. You should get him soon, the game is quick and easy to beat! Hope this helped!

I prefere Y, Yvetal is amazing and with him you can do almost anything, the oblivion wing is one of it's biggest advantages, Yvetal destroys everything in it's path but that makes the game really easy...
Actually, it's somewhat balanced out because Xerneas has access to Geomancy (which sharply boosts it's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed after one turn), which mitigates the damage from Oblivion Wing. And then there's the fact that Xerneas and Yveltal have the same BST...

Right before you beat the elite four and you have to go to the Lysandre Café you will get him. You should get him soon, the game is quick and easy to beat! Hope this helped!
I did that yesterday but I get nothing then I go to the hunted house

Back