POKEMON XY The most hidden thing in Zygarde

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Today's subject is about the legendery pokemon Zigarde.
Many rumors as been showing that Zigarde might have three form in total.

ajnyj6.jpg

An half Fairy/Ground type and a Dark/Ground type.
Who knows maybe Nintendo is hiding something to us.

So if you're interested in talking about Zigarde it's the best moment wee never know hacker might discover those form in the upcoming Pokemon Alpha and Omega Game.
So let's give this guy some attention.

If he had additional forms they would have been found in X/Y's code.

wee never know they might find them in omega and alpha

Can't be certain about that. Like jams3223 indirectly pointed out, OR/AS has potential new mega evolutions/formes that nobody could discover(yet) in X/Y.
Also, hackers did manage to find two new moves for Zygarde in X/Y, called Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. This could either hint at new formes or mega evolutions for Zygarde.

Can't be certain about that. Like jams3223 indirectly pointed out, OR/AS has potential new mega evolutions/formes that nobody could discover(yet) in X/Y.
Also, hackers did manage to find two new moves for Zygarde in X/Y, called Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. This could either hint at new formes or mega evolutions for Zygarde.

Yes, but if OR/AS Pokémon can be traded to X/Y, then they would have been in the code. There's almost no way Mega Lati@s is going to be in X/Y event, but instead an OR/AS event.

Today's subject is about the legendery pokemon Zigarde.
Many rumors as been showing that Zigarde might have three form in total.

View attachment 471

An half Fairy/Ground type and a Dark/Ground type.
Who knows maybe Nintendo is hiding something to us.

So if you're interested in talking about Zigarde it's the best moment wee never know hacker might discover those form in the upcoming Pokemon Alpha and Omega Game.
So let's give this guy some attention.

I was stupid when I tried to catch Zygarde, I forgot to save, challenged him with an overpowered Pokèmon, (Not an overpowered Pokèmon just a Pokèmon that was a lot stronger than him). And killed him, Too late... Oh and then I accidentally saved after -_-

Small Question: Why is the title of the thread "the most hidden thing about Yveltal", if we're talking about Zygarde ?
Anyway, we have to "wait and see" if we want to know if Game Freak will give any alternate form to him.

Reactions: Kryce
Ho thanks sorry for the title will fix it

Zygarde is really powerful as it is, I doubt a mega evolution for him (or any of gen 6 pokemon).

When I first saw Zygarde, I had no Idea what to think besides it looks like a deformed Rayquaza.

Zygarde is really powerful as it is, I doubt a mega evolution for him (or any of gen 6 pokemon).

When I first saw Zygarde, I had no Idea what to think besides it looks like a deformed Rayquaza.
yes me too, but I assumed it was a fusion between Raquaza and a royal Cobra.

Haha I think that too but they said zigarde is pretty weak

Yes, but if OR/AS Pokémon can be traded to X/Y, then they would have been in the code. There's almost no way Mega Lati@s is going to be in X/Y event, but instead an OR/AS event.
Then it's possible that they're in the code, but as placeholder data, much like what happened with Origin Giratina, Black/White Kyurem, etc.

Zygarde isn't that powerful compared to Xerneas and Yveltal. Its base stat total is 600, which is even worse that Kyurem's BST. Kyurem ended up getting two alternate formes, raising its BST to 700, which is over that of Reshiram and Zekrom. If Zygarde got a mega(s), its BST would raise to 700 as well, which is, like B/W Kyurem over Reshiram and Zekrom, higher that Xerneas and Yveltal's BST's. It's just a pattern with the stats.
The other weird thing is that Zygarde can't hit Xernas with STAB Dragon-type moves and can't hit Yveltal with Ground-STAB moves. Getting megas to reverse those would make plenty of sense.

You got it pal

To be honest, I didn't catch Zygarde as yet, nor do I intend to, it's a Pokemon that I don't get, and don't really care for :bag:, I won't ever use it.

I highly doubt it'll get a Mega-Evolution so soon (Omega Ruby /Alpha Sapphire), I think if they were to ever to announce a new form of Zygarde, it would be in the next generation game.

Reactions: Ozga
Haha I think that too but they said zigarde is pretty weak
a legendary pokémon who is pretty weak ? I don't think so especially if it's a mascot legendary.
also not for nothing but why do you keep spelling Zygarde : Zigarde.

@Kryce , he doesn't know how to spell it , there's your explanation. Hackers would've already comb every single inch in the database of the game. So there wouldn't be any more to discover. The guy who revealed the 3 event pokemon , he would've already found out.

a legendary pokémon who is pretty weak ? I don't think so especially if it's a mascot legendary.
Like I said, a BST of 600 for a "mascot" legendary isn't that great. Every "mascot" legendary until Gen. 5 had a BST of 680. Until B/W2, Kyurem only had a BST of 660. With its two new formes, its BST rose to 700. The same case with Zygarde would probably happen. Since the rule with Mega Evolutions is that the BST rises by 100, Zygarde's BST would, with Mega Evolution(s), rise to 700. Again, it's a pattern.

Ugh even if there are these new moves/formes, I traded my Zygarde away for a Typhlosion :(
Hopefully I will get it back after something interesting gets revealed.

i dont like one bit of the current zygarde form , hope the thinking in new forms for it , it has the potencial to be a good pokemon maybe like rayquaza or something ...

There could always be a system update.

Back