POKEMON XY The most hidden thing in Zygarde

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
I was stupid when I tried to catch Zygarde, I forgot to save, challenged him with an overpowered Pokèmon, (Not an overpowered Pokèmon just a Pokèmon that was a lot stronger than him). And killed him, Too late... Oh and then I accidentally saved after -_-
If you defeat the elite 4 again I think you can find him again

upload_2014-7-27_7-11-23.jpegupload_2014-7-27_7-11-35.jpegThese are the rumored Zygarde forms. One learns Thousand arrows, the other learns thousand waves.
I was stupid when I tried to catch Zygarde, I forgot to save, challenged him with an overpowered Pokèmon, (Not an overpowered Pokèmon just a Pokèmon that was a lot stronger than him). And killed him, Too late... Oh and then I accidentally saved after -_-
Don't worry. Zygarde will come back the next day. I know that because I have the walkthrough book.

View attachment 799View attachment 800These are the rumored Zygarde forms. One learns Thousand arrows, the other learns thousand waves.

Don't worry. Zygarde will come back the next day. I know that because I have the walkthrough book.
The left one looks like it'll be the Y form and the right one looks like it'll be the left form. The only question is now is that which one will get which special move.

I haven't been a fan of Zygarde. I think when Pokemon Z releases, it will clear up the mystery behind this Pokemon. Right now, he's just another Dragon Pokemon that doesn't really bring anything new to the table. As for him being a fairy, he might be. It might be some plot where Zygarde was had some past where he used to be a fairy and then somehow ended up becoming the hideous monstrosity he is today (sorry Zygarde lovers).

It might end up getting a Primal Reversion(s) instead. Primal Kyogre and Groudon are confirmed to get signature moves when reverting.

It might end up getting a Primal Reversion(s) instead. Primal Kyogre and Groudon are confirmed to get signature moves when reverting.
That would make alot of sense for there to be a primal reversion but maybe one is a mega evolution and the other primal reversion. Also i have a question how do primal reversions work.

That would make alot of sense for there to be a primal reversion but maybe one is a mega evolution and the other primal reversion. Also i have a question how do primal reversions work.
That would be a nice idea, but Mega Evolutions don't get new moves, whereas Primal Reversions do. As for how Primal Reversions work, I'm not sure myself.

Speaking of Primal reversions, I think it makes the Pokemon stronger because if you look at Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon, it just makes the Pokemon look OP(Over-Powered) I still doubt that it would happen for Zygarde though because It doesn't look very much different, honestly. I think that it would just be an item that you would get in Pokemon OR/AS/DE or Pokemon Z

I still doubt that it would happen for Zygarde though because It doesn't look very much different, honestly. I think that it would just be an item that you would get in Pokemon OR/AS/DE or Pokemon Z
Those images above are fan-art, not real.
Primal Zygarde X/Y would make sense with the whole ecosystem in danger scenario as stated in the dex. And like I stressed many times, Primal Reversions get new moves, which Zygarde has two of.

One for each forme

Back