PkMn XY/ORAS Pokemon Y exclusives + more!

• Thread starter entei123
  • Start date
I think I have one or two.

You can get them in Route 8 if you want.
oh ok i'll go get one when I have the time. Along with Dratini :D

*shut up your ruining my work* yes , but it's really rare, I'll get it for you :3

Reactions: ErixSan
*shut up your ruining my work* yes , but it's really rare, I'll get it for you :3
I don't want to use my PC xD

You're selling exclusive and special pokémons...
This one is really common :D

well, that's gonna cost you a lot
:D

Reactions: Marc
you tell the price and i tell you if that's enough :D

you tell the price and i tell you if that's enough :D

Mmm...

1 froakie
1 fennekin
1 chespin
1 charmander
2 japanese ditto (higher rate of shiny pokémon eggs)
1 Master Ball
Every ones (less the one with the Master Ball) comes with a Big Mushroom (worth $2500 each, $12500 in total)

don't need any of that xD

well, I hope you realise that legendaries cannot be breed, and there's only one per game, so you probably couldn't pay the price, unless it's a good PRIZE were talking about ;)

well, I hope you realise that legendaries cannot be breed, and there's only one per game, so you probably couldn't pay the price, unless it's a good PRIZE were talking about ;)

Well, if you want to restart the game and start again, call me :p

not gonna happen ;)

I'm now looking for a hidden ability female Gligar (immunity ability). I'm paying 35 Play Coins for this bad boy, ;) I've been finding hordes by using honey in Route 19. So far I've only found one but I killed it by mistake. I used toxic on all of the Gligars in the horde to confirm if it had the ability, btw.

Didn't know you can find HA pokemon in hordes? :p I'm on my way to route 19! @dilawer don't steal my job again :p :sneaky:

I'm now looking for a hidden ability female Gligar (immunity ability). I'm paying 35 Play Coins for this bad boy, ;) I've been finding hordes by using honey in Route 19. So far I've only found one but I killed it by mistake. I used toxic on all of the Gligars in the horde to confirm if it had the ability, btw.
What are you making last gen teams now? I will get you the Gligar in no time, only if the price is right. :sneaky:

What are you making last gen teams now? I will get you the Gligar in no time, only if the price is right. :sneaky:

I have one from wonder trade. Anyways, it's male and doesn't have a hidden ability. :D
Anyways, what moves are the best to beat horde battles? (You can answer me for pm :p)

surf, and toxic :p and to encounter them sweet scent

Back