PkMn XY/ORAS Pokemon Y exclusives + more!

• Thread starter entei123
  • Start date
Didn't know you can find HA pokemon in hordes? :p I'm on my way to route 19! @dilawer don't steal my job again :p :sneaky:
What are you making last gen teams now? I will get you the Gligar in no time, only if the price is right. :sneaky:
I found my HA Gligar, :D but it's a male :eek:

surf, and toxic :p and to encounter them sweet scent

Thanks.
It is kinda sad you need to beat four to catch one XD

you don't need to beat e4 to findd hordes o_O

you don't need to beat e4 to findd hordes o_O

No, I mean to catch one pokémon from the horde, you need to beat the other four first.

I found my HA Gligar, :D but it's a male :eek:
Lol,, you're lucky. It doesn't matter if it's male it can still breed a HA child ;)

I think I have one or two.

You can get them in Route 8 if you want.
You can get bulbasaurs from Route 8 ? I didn't know , or are you wrong ? Answer the question. Lol. Can you get bulbasaurs from route 8 ? XD

No you can't. He was talking about Bacon. I mean Bagon. :p I'm hungry. :p But if you want bulbasaur just tell me. ;)

No you can't. He was talking about Bacon. I mean Bagon. :p I'm hungry. :p But if you want bulbasaur just tell me. ;)
Or you can find them on the Gts and breed lol. I got one from breeding :) You can also find him in the friend safari.

Yeah, but he asked about Route 8. :p GTS, breeding, and friend safari aren't on Route 8. Neither is Bacon. Goddamnit. Still hungry though. Really need to have some breakfast, or I will totally go bananas. Oh BANANAS? already going crazy D:

Last edited:
Yeah, but he asked about Route 8. :p GTS, breeding, and friend safari aren't on Route 8. Neither is Bacon. Goddamnit. Still hungry though. Really need to have some breakfast, or I will totally go bananas. Oh BANANAS? already going crazy D:
I didn't mean friend safari is on route 8.. I said he can also go there after you've beaten the game. mmmMmM I love Bacon though..as well as Bagon :). All of them weren't relating to Route 8...

Could you please... Share some of the bacon , I liek bacoonnnnn lol

NO! It's all mine!

Can I ask for a Skrelp?

of course :p how much PC? :p

How much?

10-15? :p

I'm online :p

I'm now looking for a hidden ability Zubat (Infiltrator). If you find one, we can talk about the Play Coins, :singing:

I can give some froakies (I have been breeding) for 15PC each

Back