Pokemon you'd like for everyday life

• Thread starter Envy
  • Start date
Envy

Envy

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I'd love to have a Glameow, as a pet cat.

Archanine would be mine. He's a dog type pokemon after all =)

Vaporeon, just because I love it so much.

Pikachu of course. Just like how Ash had one. xD

Mr. Mime. Because of how he used to always help Ash's mom with the work around the house. Would love something like that around here!

I'd have Arcanine and keep it as a pet/guard dog. I'd like to see anyone try to break into a house with a fire breathing guard dog.

Arceus would be very useful. Could guard the house and could teleport me around the place. Would never need a car again.
Oh and, Arceus could create gold out of nothing to make me super rich.

Alakazam would be an amazing choice. With his brains, you would have the smartest creature in the world sitting on your couch. Plus, Alakazam could use telepathy to speak.

I'd have to go with my favorite Pokemon: Eevee. <3

If it was evolved, I'd pick either Vaporeon or Espeon.

Reactions: Eevee
Umbreon/ Smeargle for a pet, Honchkrow for riding, and Galvantula to run all my electrical devices.

I'll have a Sylveon, as my best-friend pet, and a Pidgeot for transportation.

Charmander (Cutest pokemon ever) and Arbok (TOO COOL)

Pikachu or Eevee. They would both make cute pets. :)

Charizard, so I could blow up my college *evil laugh* !
Anyway, that would be useful to have one in winter, but that would also be dangerous!

Well, other than him, maybe a Jolteon (for when we get a power outage) or a Lugia to cause the rain to fall. That would be useful to skip these sports you have to do outside (at your college) that you don't like.

Reactions: Marc and 18
A lot of Pokemon, as it turns out.
Crobat, for Poisoning any enemies, Aegislash for self defence, Greninja, for overwatch, Blaziken to Blaze Kick anyone I hate, Ferrothorn to stop intruders and Salamence to keep as my personal pet.
Mwahaha!

I'd have Arcanine and keep it as a pet/guard dog. I'd like to see anyone try to break into a house with a fire breathing guard dog.
Same here :D And I really like wolves, and Arcanine is somewhat wolf-like. I'd play with Arcanine everyday. I would treat it like a real dog (of course). Arcanine will be my pet forever...and ever...and ever....muahahahaha.

I would love a Eevee as a pet so cute and fluffy hehe :cat: would be more then just a pet would be my best friend as well! :cat: we will do everything together!!! :cat:

Reactions: D4rkDragon and 18
if i could not have them all than it wold be.... charazard or houndoom. but i would love to actualy have real pokemon and be able to battle and stuff. but people could not be a trainer until like 19 :p

Reactions: Eevee
Mine is Charmender

Gyarados - It's a flying-type that can't even fly and I doubt it can move on land but hey, whenever I want to go traveling on the sea I can. One ice beam and I'll be able to walk on frozen water too, :love:

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Eevee
Back