Pokemon you'd like for everyday life

• Thread starter Envy
  • Start date
good suggestion @Marc

Jirachi so I could have anything I wanted, she grants wishes

Betcha didn't know that all you late 2000 kids who didn't watch gen 3 anime lmaoooo

Betcha didn't know that all you late 2000 kids who didn't watch gen 3 anime lmaoooo

lol i did not know i am only on season 2.

Reactions: Heart
i knowed it Jirachi also appeared in pokemon black and white tv show

I've watched them aaaaalll!

I've watched them aaaaalll!
Did you see the Jirachi Wish Maker movie??

Yep. The one with the not-really-Groudon Groudon. I could use Jirachi to live forever and get anything I want. It is a little weird how Jirachi has an eye on its belly though.

Yep. The one with the not-really-Groudon Groudon. I could use Jirachi to live forever and get anything I want. It is a little weird how Jirachi has an eye on its belly though.
Actually in the movie, Jirachi only teleports things that the ones who granted the wish(remember the candy wish of Max?) lol

Anyways back to the topic, I would really like to use Celebi for its time-traveling powers to go back through time lol theres a whole lot of possibilities lol or Dialga which can actually do what Celebi does but I think I like someone smaller lol

With the Millenium Comet and stuff?

An Eevee would make a good pet.

If it evolved, I'd choose either Espeon or Sylveon though.

Reactions: Eevee
Jolteon.
I love Jolteon. ; _ ;
You know in middleschool you'd say you love something and there's that one smartmouth that would say.
"If you love it so much why don't you marry it?"
I'd totally marry my Jolteon.
I'm kidding. :dead:

nintails, rapidash, gengar, whalord, and a alakazam that know teleport, maybe a meowth with payday so i have cash

I would love to have an Eevee or an Espeon bc you could pet them :D

Jirachi! It could make me immortal and rich!

Jigglypuff because he is super cute and he could use sing so I could fall asleep easily. He can also be really powerful. He isn't my favorite Pokemon but he is on the list of my top ten favorite Pokemon.

I would love to have a Rayquaza. I could go across the world and no air traffic controller would be able to stop me!

My pokemon would be a zorua. it's so small and would probably be funny playing tricks.
2a68gpk.jpg

Back