Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Is anyone following this game? (Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy)

The game is coming to Europe on November 8th, 2013. I've never played a Professor Layton game because I'm not really into puzzle games, :whistle: For those who are interested in the game, you can see screenshots thanks to Siliconera.

See screenshots: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/08/puzzles-youll-encounter-professor-layton-6/

What are your thoughts? Are you going to get this game?

Is anyone following this game? (Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy)

The game is coming to Europe on November 8th, 2013. I've never played a Professor Layton game because I'm not really into puzzle games, :whistle: For those who are interested in the game, you can see screenshots thanks to Siliconera.

See screenshots: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/08/puzzles-youll-encounter-professor-layton-6/

What are your thoughts? Are you going to get this game?
I love the Professor Layton series. They are quite fun games with an intriguing story and amazing anime cutscenes. I would recommend the games to anyone that is willing to try them.

It seems like a fun game. I would like to but I should probably play Miracle Mask before I do.

Also here is some info you missed: "The game is slated for release in 2014 in the West. (It was, at one point, seemingly slated for Nov. 8th in Europe, but no longer appears to be on Nintendo of Europe’s release schedule for 2013.)"

Reactions: Marc
One of three games Europeans will get first and we a lot later...
(Bravely Default, Professor Layton 6 and Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton)

And yes, I'm following this game a lot, loved the previous game!

I've heard so much good stuff about Prof. Layton games. Are these actually that good? Are these games similar to Ace Attorney in some way?

I've heard so much good stuff about Prof. Layton games. Are these actually that good? Are these games similar to Ace Attorney in some way?

Similar? No.
Good games? Yes, I had some good times with that game.
You have the game puzzles, a extra zone with puzzles and also, a spotpass service with puzzles.

Just an update to those who want to download this game from the eShop. Its file size is 7,309 blocks, :thumbsup: (900-1000 MB)

Just an update to those who want to download this game from the eShop. Its file size is 7,309 blocks, :thumbsup: (900-1000 MB)
did you download it? Is it good? Are you going to do a review? Can you give me your Yveltal? :sneaky:

did you download it? Is it good? Are you going to do a review? Can you give me your Yveltal? :sneaky:
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy isn't out yet. :p I would do a review if you could but I am bad at wording things.

The game most I'm waiting is the crossover, Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton...
I happy I will play both games next year :D

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, in other words, Professor Layton 6, is the last game of the second story, and also, the second game to be on the Nintendo 3DS.

Released on 28th Feb 2013 in Japan and 8th Nov 2013 on Europe, american gamers must wait to the next year to play this wonderful game.

The most surprising thing about this is the review of the european version is already made.

The only thing I will say (don't want to spoiler, or read them) is about this game is longer than the first one, a lot longer.

Anyone is interested on this game?

Here is the new trailer:

Reactions: ErixSan
Do you like puzzles games?
Yeah. I played all the DS installment of Prof. Layton series. Haven't played the 5th installment for 3DS, yet :(

Yeah. I played all the DS installment of Prof. Layton series. Haven't played the 5th installment for 3DS, yet :(

The 5th one is the only one I played. :p

We should have switched bodies :p

Bad news, it will come at 45 bucks here, a little more.
Well, the most expensive game actually is Shin Megami Tensei IV, so this would be the second one.

Bad news, it will come at 45 bucks here, a little more.
Well, the most expensive game actually is Shin Megami Tensei IV, so this would be the second one.
Ouch.
The most expensive game is digital version of SMT IV (there's a price drop now). The retail one contains art book, soundtrack, and strategy book, so I think it's okay.

Ouch.
The most expensive game is digital version of SMT IV (there's a price drop now). The retail one contains art book, soundtrack, and strategy book, so I think it's okay.

That is the limited version, they made a lot of stock :p

That is the limited version, they made a lot of stock :p
It's not really a limited edition; I guess their first-print has not been sold out yet :p
Oh and let's wait for Layton7 since it somehow departs from Professor Layton series.

It's not really a limited edition; I guess their first-print has not been sold out yet :p
Oh and let's wait for Layton7 since it somehow departs from Professor Layton series.

Honestly, Layton 7 is a really really bad 3DS - Android - iOs game

I think they want to kill the franchise...

Back