Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Honestly, Layton 7 is a really really bad 3DS - Android - iOs game

I think they want to kill the franchise...
Oh there's even a gameplay teaser? I don't know about this. I'll watch it later.
Well, it seems that they are tired using the same formula or they can't think of another hundreds of puzzle? :D Okay, our last hope is Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton then!

Oh there's even a gameplay teaser? I don't know about this. I'll watch it later.
Well, it seems that they are tired using the same formula or they can't think of another hundreds of puzzle? :D Okay, our last hope is Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton then!

That will be our last gentleman puzzler game indeed.

Just watched the footage, and I don't understand the gameplay, like, what's going on there? :confused: neither understand what he said, hehehe.

Just watched the footage, and I don't understand the gameplay, like, what's going on there? :confused: neither understand what he said, hehehe.

Layton 7 for now is just a <censored> mobile game :p

I really like professor Layton, but they're very short, and I don't want to spend 45 euro fo a game that is so short.

I really like professor Layton, but they're very short, and I don't want to spend 45 euro fo a game that is so short.

Well, the last one (the mask of miracles) was long and worth the price.
Also it have a lot of extra puzzles, 4 minigames and the 365 days puzzles (16 types actually, but different difficulty)

* Erix's thread has been merged with this one * :singing:

Anyway, just to update everyone. The game will be making its way to North America on February 28th according to today's Nintendo Direct. You can check out the story trailer below :

* Erix's thread has been merged with this one * :singing:

Anyway, just to update everyone. The game will be making its way to North America on February 28th according to today's Nintendo Direct. You can check out the story trailer below :

Two games in February (adding Bravely Default)... :eek:

Well, this is a game I must not skip, so I will buy it :)

Back