Mario Kart Rainbow Road - Mario Kart

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
The GC, GBA, NDS and N64 versions aren't a pain to deal with. However, I find the Wii Version a bit too "Get Touch'd, Get a Free Travel to the Earth, and the Last Place !" in the sense of a lack of fences. But that's also what makes the track fun when playing with the CPUs.

For me, Mario Kart 7 Rainbow Road and DS are easy... I have played mario kart so many times it kind of pays off.
However, I find the Wii Version a bit too "Get Touch'd

Agreed

Reactions: D4rkDragon
No, I love Rainbow Road.

SNES Rainbow Road is my favorite. The others are alright, I don't mind them.

Wasn't SNES Rainbow Road the most difficult out of them? I mean, it's a shorter track and the 90 degree turns are a lot more apparent with that one imo

Wasn't SNES Rainbow Road the most difficult out of them? I mean, it's a shorter track and the 90 degree turns are a lot more apparent with that one imo

Well, it's not difficult to me. I suppose it may have been when I first started playing, but now it's one of my favorites.

Well, it's not difficult to me. I suppose it may have been when I first started playing, but now it's one of my favorites.
Yeah, for people when they first start playing it's definitely one of the most annoying stages out there. Only makes sense that after a while you get used to it

Rainbow Roads are usually difficult when you first start playing. Now they are all quite easy for me, except the one on Double Dash. I average 1 fall per race on that one, most of the other ones I don't fall unless I am pushed off, or, in Mk7 on SNES Rainbow Road, the thwomp messes up my drift, or my R button fails.

Rainbow Roads are usually difficult when you first start playing. Now they are all quite easy for me, except the one on Double Dash. I average 1 fall per race on that one, most of the other ones I don't fall unless I am pushed off, or, in Mk7 on SNES Rainbow Road, the thwomp messes up my drift, or my R button fails.
The Mario Kart Wii Rainbow Road isn't that difficult comparatively when one starts playing. I think they have a boundary at some parts of the track so yeah

I feel like the Mk8 Rainbow Road will be: "mind = blown" And then everyone will die.

I feel like the Mk8 Rainbow Road will be: "mind = blown" And then everyone will die.

Oh my God, I hadn't even thought about having antigravity on Rainbow Road...

I'm scared.

Reactions: Aquas
Anitgravity on Rainbow Road? Hell yeah, this should be really interesting. Can't wait to see gameplay videos of people raging over it if it does happen that way

Rainbow Road. The course I approve of. :thumbsup:

I really enjoy playing on the new Rainbow Road, but the SNES one really gives me challenges :dead:
got my first fall today on a local battle, fortunately my opponent fell off too :woot:

DvrVcGz40qN_9kACNNmX.png

This track was mentioned in a few threads, but I think it deserves its own discussion thread. Love it or hate it, you can't deny this was a unique and cool track to play on. While it was frustrating, I think it was still an amazing and very colorful (obviously) track. I had so much fun playing on it!

I love this track and can't wait to see how they implement the gravity feature into it on MK8.

amazing track! (all versions) I used to be not so good at it at first, but I get used to hard tracks pretty easily and quickly. =3

I like the music too, and how the track is like the last showdown in most cases. xD

I prefer this older version of Rainbow road as at least you could fall off the edges unlike in the N64 version where you could only get hit off or fall off in a misjudged jump at the start of the lap.

I love every single Rainbow Road track there is, especially the one in Mario Kart 64, mostly because of how long the track is. That reminds me, I can't wait to race on Mario Kart 8's Rainbow Road, I bet it's going to be amazing!

I really enjoy racing on rainbow road. Rainbow road is my favorite track in mario kart. The music is so beautiful on rainbow road. I have gotten better at rainbow road because I have finally learned how to drift in mk. I rarely fall off the track anymore. I think rainbow road will keep going to the new mario kart games.

This road killed me when I was 7 xD. I was so annoyed by it, I was liek I keep falling! And I always got last place, cuz on every other race I got first xD. Now that I look at it, its not so bad :p. If you got control over the wheel, its pretty easy. I still fall down sometimes :p

Back