Rarest game in your collection?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I don't own much retro games anymore, and none of them have particular value except maybe. The only one that comes to mind is..

Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World - PAL SNES

Your games are mine, so I'll just say that one is my rarest too XD lol

I don't own much retro games anymore, and none of them have particular value except maybe. The only one that comes to mind is..

Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World - PAL SNES

wow, you have that? awesome! surprised you still have that.

I'm sorry to say, I don't have any rare/retro games. Lame, I know. xD

Final Fantasy Tactics and Super Mario World for my Gameboy Advance SP. I recently picked it up again and I am taking forever completing these missions! lol

Super Mario/Duck Hunt for NES. Yes I still have it :cute:

I have a rare Gameboy Light but that isn't a game XD

Well,I have a limited edition Wii,which is a light-blue version that came along with controller s of the same color and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games,but that's not a game,but just a console in a limited package version.I also have Super Mario All-Stars Special Edition,in which came the game for the Wii,a soundtrack CD,and a book of the main games of the franchise.They're not really rare,but those're the closest of what I can call of being the "rarest" games of my collection.

That's awesome, but does someone has the special edition coin of super mario Galaxy 1 or the limited edition golden The Legend of Zelda Wii controller

I sold it a few months ago, but I had 2 copies of FF7, the original version, not the Game of the year one. I also had Minish Cap mint in box too. I decided to stop collecting these =/

Mine is probably Mario kart 64

ROX for Gameboy

Cannot really call this rare, but I still have all the Harvest Moon series on the nintendo handheld devices (HM1-3, Friend & more friends of the mineral town etc.)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Earthbound for the snes.

Cannot really call this rare, but I still have all the Harvest Moon series on the nintendo handheld devices (HM1-3, Friend & more friends of the mineral town etc.)
I have Harvest Moon for ds but the rearest game that I have I think is driver renegade,i said I think.The rearest game that I played that I think though is Naruto Ninja destiny,now that was a great game.

I guess the rarest games I got are Pokemon Yellow and LJN´s The amazing Spiderman both for Gamebyo.

Don't know if t's rare or not, but I own a Super Mario RPG and Donkey Kong 3 NTSC cartridges...

I don't know if I would call a rare as much as I would just say that it's not very common, but I have this Ben 10 protector of earth game. It was the first game I ever got with my DS light Way back when and I remember it being a really fun game.

The rarest game that I think I have is all just a GBA Game of Yu-Gi-Oh World Championships 2006 . Not that i really consider it rare compared to others but it really is something old that I still have yet it works functionally well too so that would be considered my rarest game :D

I had the Donkey Kong Competition cartridge(my mom never returned it to blockbuster lol) and I got lucky one day and bought the Star Fox competition cartridge for $10 at a yard sale. Had to sell both of them when I needed money and I'm still kicking myself in the butt for doing it. I also know this isn't really old but I have the Majoras Mask New 3DS XL, my prized possession lol

Back