Rarest game in your collection?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
I don't know if I can call this rare but I have Hamtaro: HamHam Games for the Gameboy SP/GBA and the Super Mario anniversary bundle.

And this one isn't really a game but the Yu-Gi-Oh Episodes on the GBA Videos.

Hmmm probably cartoon network punch time explosion for 3ds they don't sell it almost anywhere

Not sure if this would count since it’s all scratched up and dead, but probably Ocarina of Time + Master Quest for the Nintendo GameCube.

If I recall correctly, it was a limited edition collectible game as thanks for people who pre ordered Wind Waker or GameCube. It was the very first edition to include Master Quest, too! So yeah, that’s probably my rarest, lol

The rarest game that I have:

1) METAL GEAR SOLID PREMIUM PACKAGE GOLD (VERY RARE FROM JAPAN)

2) FIRE EMBLEM THRACIA 776 LIMITED BOX (SUPER FAMICOM)

The rarest game that I have:

1) METAL GEAR SOLID PREMIUM PACKAGE GOLD (VERY RARE FROM JAPAN)

2) FIRE EMBLEM THRACIA 776 LIMITED BOX (SUPER FAMICOM)

I take it you understand the language although the art/stuff on the Fire Emblem one is pretty neat..

The Rarest one that I own is Stadium Events for the NES. I don't have the Bandi Powerpad for it anymore. But I found the game in one of my hard plastic NES cases in the attic. It's not for sale though.

Most of the games I consider "rare" are big title SNES games that really aren't that rare. My rarest game is probably Super Mario all stars collection OR some niche game I have that I forgot about like madden 98 or something. OR maybe its some game my dad has for his ps1 but it's not mine so idk

Back